A Couple of questions for the Bach-man

Started by Hornbyfan, February 12, 2011, 09:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornbyfan

I am going to be buying tidmouth sheds and I need the size and weight of the box and the approximate size of it when it is built.
When will Donald and Dougie be released the pics are cool ;).

TheJJ

I'm sorry this isn't answering your question but....Hornbyfan...on a Bachmann forum? (lol)
Now this isn't an official answer but I've heard September. (Multiple Times)

the Bach-man

Dear HF,
I have no idea, but I'll ask.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Hornbyfan

I Like bachmann better then hornby but you are not allowed to use bachmann in a username

TheJJ

I did not know that. :P (Seriously I didn't know that)

Hornbyfan

I understand My youtube username is bachmannmodeller.

branmas

Quote from: Hornbyfan on February 13, 2011, 03:17:43 PM
I Like bachmann better then hornby but you are not allowed to use bachmann in a username
what's wrong with it?

PasqualeCS96

Mr. Bach-man, when will Donald and Douglas be released?

Hornbyfan

Quote from: thomas the tank engine, stepney and henry fan on February 18, 2011, 03:54:05 AM
what's wrong with it?
I Lied, I am undecided which is better I live in Canada so bachmann is all I have access to unless I pay an arm and a leg at model railway imports

branmas

Quote from: Hornbyfan on February 19, 2011, 06:46:12 PM
Quote from: thomas the tank engine, stepney and henry fan on February 18, 2011, 03:54:05 AM
what's wrong with it?
I Lied, I am undecided which is better I live in Canada so bachmann is all I have access to unless I pay an arm and a leg at model railway imports
okay. so nothing is.