STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2019, 05:40:49 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  BIG NEWS!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: BIG NEWS!!!  (Read 22134 times)
ThomasFan247

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2011, 01:48:23 PM »

Hahahaha that was clever Cheesy
ClearwtaerMK2
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2011, 02:02:03 PM »

O.K. We got Diesel,Now what about Duck & Rosie?
BillingsRR
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2011, 02:07:43 PM »

Great new items, but we already knew about Knapford.

Shame about Duck, but there is still time. A representative from Bachmann did say don't get your hopes up for Duck and Oliver, but you won't be disappointed with what is announced.

And where do you find the announcements? I am dying to see what the normal LS range has.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 02:36:13 PM by BillingsRR » Logged
MetaDude27
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2011, 02:34:38 PM »

Diesel is okay, I guess, but I still have my hopes set on Duck. Grin
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2011, 02:41:18 PM »

I can't believe only Diesel. Don't get me wrong I love Diesel and will be dying to purchase one. Just wanted to see another thing. Even rolling stock. (Besides the new LS rolling stock)
MetaDude27
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2011, 02:42:32 PM »

Don't worry. I'm sure Bachmann still has some other announcements up their sleeves. Wink One newly announced Thomas item just wouldn't be very productive.
BillingsRR
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2011, 02:44:51 PM »

I hope the Oil Tanker is not the only new LS thing. I was hoping for Toby and Henrietta, or something more than just the Oil Tanker. I would like to see a brakevan since that would look good at the end of a train. I could use the Oil Tanker, but I don't like the logo on it.

But again the day is not over yet. We could still see Duck and more LS stuff.
Cheeky_ULP

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2011, 02:45:08 PM »

Well Bill and Ben just came out, and Donald and Douglas are on their way too...
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2011, 02:45:59 PM »

I hope... I mean Diesel is great.  Grin Its would be even more amazing if Bachmann announced an LS Diesel too. But I guess I'll make my own red branchline coaches.
MetaDude27
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2011, 02:48:57 PM »

Does anyone remember what exactly was announced in 2010? That way we'll have an idea of how many new items we can expect.
BillingsRR
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2011, 02:51:50 PM »

Diesel would be the first ever Bachmann LS Diesel in both lines. Since the Davenports are "gas engines" and they are the closest thing to a LS dieel Bachmann makes. Someone hoped for a LS BoCo. He would be extremly expensive, since he is bigger than most steam engines, and he would have a very hard time on Bachmann's curves. Thats why I personally think an engine bigger than James, Edward, and Emily will ever be made. James(comapring his size to a Big Hauler) has a hard time on the curves already and anything bigger than him won't make it.
SodorAdventures

Coming Soon:Dover Valley is getting a facelift!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2011, 02:53:10 PM »

I am suprised we didnt antiicipate Diesel more. He was in MIR, and definetly going to be DOTD, so I think we shouldve thought about him alottle more too Roll Eyes But, I am CERTAINLY glad they released him!

Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2011, 02:54:08 PM »

Does anyone remember what exactly was announced in 2010? That way we'll have an idea of how many new items we can expect.
Knapford, Lighthouse, Truck #3, B&B, abd D&D.
BillingsRR
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2011, 02:54:42 PM »

And it makes sense he beat Duck since he is still on the TV series. While Duck is in hiding. But I heard Duck will be back in Season 15 or 16.

I thought they announce Knapford last year, so why did they re announce it again this year?
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2011, 02:56:35 PM »

Hopefully he will. So far I've only bought steam engines from the T&F line. Now with Diesel I need to buy him, Salty, and Mavis.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: