STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 09, 2019, 05:52:54 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  BIG NEWS!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: BIG NEWS!!!  (Read 22228 times)
MetaDude27
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2011, 02:58:36 PM »

Does anyone remember what exactly was announced in 2010? That way we'll have an idea of how many new items we can expect.
Knapford, Lighthouse, Truck #3, B&B, abd D&D.
In that case Bachmann probably has one more engine in store for us. Sure, four engines in one year sounds like a lot, but remember, they've had all of 2010 to work on Donald and Douglas, and they should really only count as one engine since they're exactly the same structure wise.
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2011, 03:00:03 PM »

Did you notice he isn't even uploaded in the products yet?
BillingsRR
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2011, 03:00:55 PM »

Same with Bill and Ben. Basically the same exact thing. With the exception of the faces and names.
MetaDude27
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2011, 03:02:04 PM »

Did you notice he isn't even uploaded in the products yet?
I did. I wonder why they haven't put him up, yet.
BillingsRR
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2011, 03:05:30 PM »

Most likely because almost all of the Bachmann people are at the Toy Fair. And nothing is final.
MetaDude27
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2011, 03:06:46 PM »

Same with Bill and Ben. Basically the same exact thing. With the exception of the faces and names.
In that case, Bachmann kind of only gave us one new Thomas engine last year! Roll Eyes
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2011, 03:16:42 PM »

I never thought of it that way. So if D&D + Diesel are released its like 2 engines.
therailwayinspector

Crane's Eye View

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2011, 03:18:48 PM »

Well, too say I was expecting Diesel wouldn't be completely tue, but I had a hunch he was in for the running. If they release another engine with him (preferably Duck) this year too, that'd be great, but be thankful that Bachmann have done what they have for us so far.
Although, to get some more rolling stock would be good too. But one step at a time eh? Don't get everything now, otherwise we run out of things to look forward to.

Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures
MetaDude27
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2011, 03:19:43 PM »

I never thought of it that way. So if D&D + Diesel are released its like 2 engines.
Exactly. And since D&D are practically finished, then Bachmann will have enough time and resources to make two new engines (i.e. Duck and Diesel).
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2011, 03:20:11 PM »

Idk. Its just weird in a sense. Tongue We still never heard Bachmann's Official word yet though.
MetaDude27
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2011, 03:23:43 PM »

Yeah, I've seen several examples of stores offering pre-orders when not all the details are released. But then again, there were announcements from the actual company that the product existed. In this case, that hasn't happened yet. But whatever.
DinoNTrains

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2011, 03:38:24 PM »

Does anyone remember what exactly was announced in 2010? That way we'll have an idea of how many new items we can expect.

D&D, B&B, Knapford, Lighthouse, Tidmouth Sheds + Expansion Pack, TT#3, Salty's Dockside Delivery set, Farmer McColl, LS James, LS Cargo Car, LS Coal Wagon, LS Mil Tanker, and LS Fuel Tanker were announced for 2010. Hope this helps.

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me Smiley
7029cluncastle

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2011, 05:29:41 PM »

im really looking forward to getting my donald and douglas and my bill and ben  Grin

"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2011, 09:55:35 PM »

I really want the D&D now. Tongue But the more I think of it the more I like the idea of Diesel. He had a unique shape until Splatter & Dodge and Arry & Bert became characters. But is still very interesting .
TobyTheTram16

Sheffield Steamer.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2011, 10:32:10 PM »

ok now Im happy  Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: