Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

BIG NEWS!!!

Started by thomasj219, February 13, 2011, 11:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasFan247

Hahahaha that was clever :D

ClearwtaerMK2

O.K. We got Diesel,Now what about Duck & Rosie?

BillingsRR

Great new items, but we already knew about Knapford.

Shame about Duck, but there is still time. A representative from Bachmann did say don't get your hopes up for Duck and Oliver, but you won't be disappointed with what is announced.

And where do you find the announcements? I am dying to see what the normal LS range has.

MetaDude27

Diesel is okay, I guess, but I still have my hopes set on Duck. ;D

TheJJ

I can't believe only Diesel. Don't get me wrong I love Diesel and will be dying to purchase one. Just wanted to see another thing. Even rolling stock. (Besides the new LS rolling stock)

MetaDude27

Don't worry. I'm sure Bachmann still has some other announcements up their sleeves. ;) One newly announced Thomas item just wouldn't be very productive.

BillingsRR

I hope the Oil Tanker is not the only new LS thing. I was hoping for Toby and Henrietta, or something more than just the Oil Tanker. I would like to see a brakevan since that would look good at the end of a train. I could use the Oil Tanker, but I don't like the logo on it.

But again the day is not over yet. We could still see Duck and more LS stuff.

Cheeky_ULP

Well Bill and Ben just came out, and Donald and Douglas are on their way too...

TheJJ

I hope... I mean Diesel is great.  ;D Its would be even more amazing if Bachmann announced an LS Diesel too. But I guess I'll make my own red branchline coaches.

MetaDude27

Does anyone remember what exactly was announced in 2010? That way we'll have an idea of how many new items we can expect.

BillingsRR

Diesel would be the first ever Bachmann LS Diesel in both lines. Since the Davenports are "gas engines" and they are the closest thing to a LS dieel Bachmann makes. Someone hoped for a LS BoCo. He would be extremly expensive, since he is bigger than most steam engines, and he would have a very hard time on Bachmann's curves. Thats why I personally think an engine bigger than James, Edward, and Emily will ever be made. James(comapring his size to a Big Hauler) has a hard time on the curves already and anything bigger than him won't make it.

SodorAdventures

I am suprised we didnt antiicipate Diesel more. He was in MIR, and definetly going to be DOTD, so I think we shouldve thought about him alottle more too ::) But, I am CERTAINLY glad they released him!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

TheJJ

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 13, 2011, 01:48:57 PM
Does anyone remember what exactly was announced in 2010? That way we'll have an idea of how many new items we can expect.
Knapford, Lighthouse, Truck #3, B&B, abd D&D.

BillingsRR

And it makes sense he beat Duck since he is still on the TV series. While Duck is in hiding. But I heard Duck will be back in Season 15 or 16.

I thought they announce Knapford last year, so why did they re announce it again this year?

TheJJ

Hopefully he will. So far I've only bought steam engines from the T&F line. Now with Diesel I need to buy him, Salty, and Mavis.