News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

BIG NEWS!!!

Started by thomasj219, February 13, 2011, 11:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

Why? If because of Diesel then yeah me too.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

I hate to burst ya bubble but I can't find it on bachmann product info and I just checked it

JLK2707

Hey! That's great that Diesel will be released! He's cool! I am wondering if there will be any other engines such as Rosie, Arthur, Harvey, Neville, Arry, Bert, etc. along with rolling stock such as Old Slow Coach, the Old Coaches, the Red Coaches, Troublesome Truck 4, Spiteful Brake Van, Troublesome Tanker with a face, new style oil, fuel and milk tankers for HO scale along with a modified James, Thomas and Percy for HO Scale too! I am just wondering if someone would check with a Bachmann Trains representative at the toy fair if any of these will be released. That would just be so cool!

JLK2707

Quote from: JD417 on February 13, 2011, 12:37:58 PM
me too...  :'(

I agree. After all, he is not shown in any of the new series or even Misty Island Rescue or Hiro of the rails for that matter. :(

BillingsRR

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on February 14, 2011, 05:35:58 AM
I hate to burst ya bubble but I can't find it on bachmann product info and I just checked it

Bachmann did't uplaod it yet, but many internet train stores have.

ThomasFan247

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 14, 2011, 03:39:24 PM
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS on February 14, 2011, 05:35:58 AM

Bachmann did't uplaod it yet, but many internet train stores have.
Plus if you go to the homepage and click on Donald and Douglas, it says that Diesel has been announced (This is about Diesel, right?)

BillingsRR

Yes, it was just posted up there today.

Bluecoatscheesypoofs

Me Three. What good is Diesel without duck? BUT...Not all hope is lost yet. The toy fair ends the 16th and Bachmann might pull something out of the hat.  ;)

JLK2707

Yeah, but just do not build your hopes up in case Bachmann does not release anything apart from Diesel. I'm not trying to be a wet blanket. I am just saying don't build your hopes up should Diesel be the only new release.

MetaDude27

Yeah, Bachmann's announcement on their home page seems pretty final. (Sigh) :'(

DinoNTrains

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 15, 2011, 04:27:24 PM

Yeah. And I'm actully suprised that they didn't announce any rolling stock this year, although the Scottish Twins and Diesel sound cool. As well as Knapford Station.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

but the station is not that big

BillingsRR

Lets be glad we got anything this year. With the nations economy, it is hard for companies to release a lot of new items. I think about 7 new items is good for one year and just on category.

Quote from: SCOTTISH RAILWAYS on February 15, 2011, 07:52:44 PM
but the station is not that big

Be glad we have it. Sure it is not too big, but it works for young children, who the line is intended for,

Anthony P2

ya know i'm happy with what is coming out this year. so what if we didn't get Duck, we're still getting the scottish twins and diesel. we always have next year. yes, i know it's along time from now but remember when bill and ben were announced? that was a whole year ago! is it me or did that time go really fast? it didn't seem it at the moment because of all the waiting and anticipation. so http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ&feature=relmfu

MetaDude27

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 15, 2011, 08:45:18 PM

Lets be glad we got anything this year. With the nations economy, it is hard for companies to release a lot of new items. I think about 7 new items is good for one year and just on category.

Sure, I'm glad that we got Donald and Douglas, but frankly I'm still upset that we didn't get Duck (as I'm sure everyone else is). After all, most of the products "announced" this year were in fact supposed to be released last year, but for unknown reasons were postponed. I'm just disappointed that they didn't announce more things that were truly new (we already knew about D&D, Knapford, and Most of the LS products).