News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

BIG NEWS!!!

Started by thomasj219, February 13, 2011, 11:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

7029cluncastle

i dont know if bachmann usa have ever done it before but both bachmann uk and hornby have released suprise announcements last year and previous years, so you never know... ;)
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

MetaDude27

I hope you're right. I wonder if Bachmann announces Thomas products outside of the annual NY Toy Fair?

JLK2707

I hate to burst your bubble, but they do not mention anything outside of the toy fair.

BillingsRR

About 75 different users have said "I hate to burst your bubble" on this thread! Must be a record.

Mulfred

i have a question. how come in the T&F products Diesel is no where to be scene. Previously D&D where up but had no image. That sound strange to anyone else?

TheJJ

I know! I can't find Diesel either!

BillingsRR

Well, the only thing that matters is Bachmann officaly annoucned him. I'd say pictures are coming in 3-4 months.

Anthony P2

wasn't henry a surprise when he came out. i remember that year i was only expecting gordon. I never knew henry would come out with him.

MetaDude27

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that Diesel has been listed on Bachmann's product information... but get this... so has Operating Windmill! ;D Pretty cool, but I probably won't buy it. I already have a planned list of buildings for my layout (that aren't from the Thomas line), and the windmill wouldn't match.

Anthony P2

lol. look at the number of products that are listed in the Thomas category.  ;) 65 products (that includes Terrence listed twice)

TheJJ

SodorAdventures

Did you guys hear:

BACHMANN D&D ARE FOR SALE ON BACHMANN'S WEBSITE!!!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

TheJJ

On another thread we proved they aren't for sale. ::)

SodorAdventures

Quote from: JJ96 on February 23, 2011, 06:51:08 PM
On another thread we proved they aren't for sale. ::)

Ooops, my bad ::)

EDIT: Operating Windmill is now on the T&F Range!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

TheJJ

I know and I will get Diesel and the Windmill. :D