News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

A question for the Bachmann.

Started by TobyTheTram16, February 13, 2011, 09:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobyTheTram16

Dear Mr. Bachmann,
My local hobby store doesn't have any Bachmann Thomas Items the they have have tons of regular Bachamann items but sadly no Bachmann Thomas items :'(. The only way I can get Bachmann Thomas items is online. Is their any particular reason why there's no Thomas items or a way they can have Bachmann Thomas items available their if so please let me know asap  :)

TheJJ

I found a new hobby store in my area that sells strictly lionel stuff but they had a bachmann cataloug. So they asked if I wanted to order but I said not yet. The point is I think they can special order. Hope that helps.

BillingsRR

Is that store by any chance Grawalski's Trains? I might not have the name right, but I remember going to a store with a name like that when I was in Scranton. They had a huge German Shepard behind the desk. It was so adorable! I am a sucker for dogs.

TheJJ

I don't even remember the name. But I don't remember a dog. :P

TobyTheTram16

oh also JJ96 I mean I want to know if my hobby shop can have Bachamann Thomas items litteraly in THE store so I could take 'em to the front register and purchase them their instead of buying the models online hopefully he can help me out  :)

jettrainfan

i think that's the hobby shop's choice but you can give it a try.  :) You can also tell them about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

ThomasFan247

Quote from: TobyTheTram16 on February 14, 2011, 12:40:58 AM
oh also JJ96 I mean I want to know if my hobby shop can have Bachamann Thomas items litteraly in THE store so I could take 'em to the front register and purchase them their instead of buying the models online hopefully he can help me out  :)

You can most likely order them through your hobby shop  ;)

BillingsRR

My suggestion is to go to the hobby shop and ask them if they can order the models for you. Maybe suggesting picking up the Thomas line as well. All I can think of. And a palce to get engines at really good prices is www.nstrains.com they have really good prices. The store is in Bromall, PA if you want to visit. The address information is on their website.

TobyTheTram16

Next time I drop by I'll ask if they can order them to have them in the store or that they can order the models from the catolog if they have it  :P

AJWPRODUCTIONS

we have a modify button people so please refrain from dubl posting

Sodor Perfection

Are you having trouble getting the Bachmann Thomas and Friends?

If so I live in Scotland and use a company based in Paisley called Trains on Time. Their website is http://www.trainsontime.co.uk/ and normally have the whole range in stock.

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

ALSO DO U AGREE WITH WHAT I SED ABOUT WITH OUT THE BRITTISH THE USA  MIGHT NEVER OF HAD STEAM TRAINS & THOMAS :)

Sodor Perfection

I believe that without the British the whole world would be without many a great invention, but the same could be said about the Chinese, Germans, the USA...list goes on.

But your are right in saying that Britt Allcroft and the Reverend W. Awdry were British and that the steam locomotive was developed in Britian to make it what it is today.

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS