STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2019, 03:19:30 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  A question for the Bachmann.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: A question for the Bachmann.  (Read 11879 times)
TobyTheTram16

Sheffield Steamer.

View Profile WWW
« on: February 13, 2011, 10:59:23 PM »

Dear Mr. Bachmann,
My local hobby store doesn't have any Bachmann Thomas Items the they have have tons of regular Bachamann items but sadly no Bachmann Thomas items Cry. The only way I can get Bachmann Thomas items is online. Is their any particular reason why there's no Thomas items or a way they can have Bachmann Thomas items available their if so please let me know asap  Smiley
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 11:01:41 PM »

I found a new hobby store in my area that sells strictly lionel stuff but they had a bachmann cataloug. So they asked if I wanted to order but I said not yet. The point is I think they can special order. Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 11:06:25 PM by JJ96 » Logged
BillingsRR
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 11:09:22 PM »

Is that store by any chance Grawalski's Trains? I might not have the name right, but I remember going to a store with a name like that when I was in Scranton. They had a huge German Shepard behind the desk. It was so adorable! I am a sucker for dogs.
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 11:10:33 PM »

I don't even remember the name. But I don't remember a dog. Tongue
TobyTheTram16

Sheffield Steamer.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 01:40:58 AM »

oh also JJ96 I mean I want to know if my hobby shop can have Bachamann Thomas items litteraly in THE store so I could take 'em to the front register and purchase them their instead of buying the models online hopefully he can help me out  Smiley
jettrainfan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 02:51:22 PM »

i think that's the hobby shop's choice but you can give it a try.  Smiley You can also tell them about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account
ThomasFan247

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 09:23:21 PM »

oh also JJ96 I mean I want to know if my hobby shop can have Bachamann Thomas items litteraly in THE store so I could take 'em to the front register and purchase them their instead of buying the models online hopefully he can help me out  Smiley

You can most likely order them through your hobby shop  Wink
BillingsRR
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 09:28:06 PM »

My suggestion is to go to the hobby shop and ask them if they can order the models for you. Maybe suggesting picking up the Thomas line as well. All I can think of. And a palce to get engines at really good prices is www.nstrains.com they have really good prices. The store is in Bromall, PA if you want to visit. The address information is on their website.
TobyTheTram16

Sheffield Steamer.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 01:05:14 AM »

Next time I drop by I'll ask if they can order them to have them in the store or that they can order the models from the catolog if they have it  Tongue
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2011, 08:32:36 AM »

we have a modify button people so please refrain from dubl posting
Sodor Perfection

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2011, 10:46:38 AM »

Are you having trouble getting the Bachmann Thomas and Friends?

If so I live in Scotland and use a company based in Paisley called Trains on Time. Their website is http://www.trainsontime.co.uk/ and normally have the whole range in stock.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:57:40 AM by Sodor Perfection » Logged
SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 10:52:51 AM »

THANK U Grin Grin
SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 10:56:10 AM »

ALSO DO U AGREE WITH WHAT I SED ABOUT WITH OUT THE BRITTISH THE USA  MIGHT NEVER OF HAD STEAM TRAINS & THOMAS Smiley
Sodor Perfection

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 11:10:55 AM »

I believe that without the British the whole world would be without many a great invention, but the same could be said about the Chinese, Germans, the USA...list goes on.

But your are right in saying that Britt Allcroft and the Reverend W. Awdry were British and that the steam locomotive was developed in Britian to make it what it is today.
SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2011, 12:05:05 PM »

ALSO HOW DO I GET A PROFILE PIC Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: