when is the car for "2010 Platinum Club Membership" going to be sent

Started by LAN_MAN, February 15, 2011, 01:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAN_MAN

when is the car for "2010 Platinum Club Membership" going to be sent ?

And has only received a club news letter recently

Ed_Lada

I have also asked this question to no avail.  Since I joined last year I have received nothing from Williams-No emails, news letters, new catalog, or my club car!   :(

phillyreading

I got last year's club car and it was shipped in late April or early May.

Don't hold your breath! The people in China have to catch the slow moving turtle :) that transports stuff from there. Just kidding about the turtle.

Lee F.

DominicMazoch

phillyreading

DominicMazoch

Yes, doc, while I was growing up.  And love the Geico ad with Mr. Fudd and the "R" problem!

3rail

Dear All,

The cars are due to arrive in April and we will ship them out as fast as possible.

Regards,

3rail

xflyboy

Hi all,

April is all most gone, no club car, no catalog, no news letters and 1 e-mail/ad. The way this and last year is going they will just skip 2011 Platinum Club Car!

rtraincollector

Personally I think it was a better deal when you got to pick a freight car or caboose. As most of the platinum cars I could of care less about now have to admit even thou didn't buy I liked the one for 2010 the wheel car.

Mike_AA9ZY

I have to agree. I preferred the old Williams club to the WBB club.

3rail

Dear All,

We started shipping them this week.  Watch for the brown & gold truck.

The sign-up form clearly stated that it was a pre-order item.  We limited the ordering period last year to get the car out sooner and we are shipping more than 2 months earlier than we did last year. 

Mike,

The old form of the club serves no purpose since the same discount that Williams offered to club members can be obtained at many retail shops.  The club car is made only once.

Regards,

3rail

GTBob

"If a man does his best, what else is there!"--General George S. Patton Jr.

trainboy59

xflyboy

Got mine last week, had to call ( they lost the on-line order ) then 2 weeks later it came.    >:(