News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

thomas set ideas

Started by 7029cluncastle, February 15, 2011, 01:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

What about a Henry's forest set? It would have...
Henry
either two flatbeds with logs
or
3 facless troublesome trucks with mini pine trees
And oval track, power supply, etc...

branmas

Quote from: JJ96 on February 25, 2011, 10:28:08 PM
What about a Henry's forest set? It would have...
Henry
either two flatbeds with logs
And oval track, power supply, etc...
that's a set i came up with, only theres no brake van

TheJJ

TobyTheTram16

I'd definitly like to a Flying kipper set

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: TobyTheTram16 on February 26, 2011, 02:08:37 PM
I'd definitly like to a Flying kipper set
definetly it would be awesome

TheJJ

The top three metioned...(my opinion)...
1) The Flying Kipper
2) Edward ant the Cattle Cars
3) Toby's Branchline

Mulfred

Hornbyfan

A Realistic set would be an engine a loop of track and two to five pieces of rolling stock
eg:
Spencer and his special coach
James passenger set with his crimson coaches(albeit that would not happen due to his coaches being discontinued)
Thomas w/Annie and Clarabel and Terence(Thomas Terence and the snow season 1 episode)
Percy and Harold's race,Percy,Harold,and five misc. trucks
Diesel and two paint flat cars
Henry and 4 lime wagons and a brake van
Bill and Ben and troublesome trucks 1-3
Douglas and 4 open wagons(Red) and a brake van
Donald and 4 open (wagons orange) and a brake van

JD417

orange wagons, hmmm there's a thought never seen them before but i have seen these purplish color trucks in CGI maybe bachmann will make those in large scale  :-\  8)

ilovetrains323

2 sets
TATMR D10 Lady And Thomas

James 7 trucks and 3 tar wagons (1 Breakable)
"Duck still wonders about the lands beyond the horizon, but he enjoys being with friends most of all and I think he knows that sometimes the best travels are those we can only dream about."

branmas

Quote from: ilovetrains323 on March 18, 2011, 10:38:06 PM
James 7 trucks and 3 tar wagons (1 Breakable)
filled with black goey stuff

Cirkit:)

Ooh. If I had a set I'd like to see, It would be a sort of shunting set (probably be called that too, 'Diesel's Shunting Set'...) that would include the new Diesel, an Oil truck (maybe this could be a way for Bachmann to get rid of their old lettered OIL wagons before they make more of the CG ones? I think something similar was done before with another wagon..), one of the two 'open wagons' (or cargo cars or whatever they call them. They're still 'trucks' to me), and maybe some sort of closed van like the new Troublesome Truck #3...? It would feature an oval and two points leading into sidings away from the oval, and two buffer stops? I think that would be pretty cool.

Or a Toby & Henrietta set, maybe including extra trucks and possibly a small station? That could easily save you the trouble of finding Toby and his coach separately...

branmas

Quote from: Cirkit:) on March 19, 2011, 01:39:10 PM
Ooh. If I had a set I'd like to see, It would be a sort of shunting set (probably be called that too, 'Diesel's Shunting Set'...) that would include the new Diesel, an Oil truck (maybe this could be a way for Bachmann to get rid of their old lettered OIL wagons before they make more of the CG ones? I think something similar was done before with another wagon..), one of the two 'open wagons' (or cargo cars or whatever they call them. They're still 'trucks' to me), and maybe some sort of closed van like the new Troublesome Truck #3...? It would feature an oval and two points leading into sidings away from the oval, and two buffer stops? I think that would be pretty cool.

Or a Toby & Henrietta set, maybe including extra trucks and possibly a small station? That could easily save you the trouble of finding Toby and his coach separately...
prety cool ideas

WTierce1

I have something to say --- Seach for a Gordon set on the internet (Mainly Amozon). Bachmann has made a Gordon set! Go to this link- http://www.amazon.com/Bachmann-Trains-Gordons-Express-Ready/dp/B000EHNJ6G
A fan of the Tennessee Valley Railroad

Anthony P2

yeah we know. it's been discontinued for 2 (?) years now. that's why it's $310.