Lady or Rosie: Bachmanns next female Thomas model

Started by deviousdiesel10, February 17, 2011, 09:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deviousdiesel10

Who do you think should be Bachmanns next female model, Lady or Rosie. In my own opinoin, it should be Lady because her and Thomas make a cute match. Better than Rosie or Emily. :P Tell me your thoughts and who you think is better. :)

BillingsRR

Rosie, Lady was only seen once with a major appearance. Rosie has been seen more than Lady. Personally I would like Lady, but I doubt she will happen.

fighter4luv

I'd like to see Lady. She's super cute! Plus she's had at least 1 major & 1 minor appearance.

Then Daisy coz she's such a cow lol :P

deviousdiesel10

I agree. Although Rosie is popular, Lady came first and she did have a pretty big role in TATMR. Although she didn't do much talking till the end of TATMR, she was still the most beautiful engine on sodor  :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

I want to model both of them but I never really liked lady's voice too much no offence to britt alcroft I just didn't like it terribly much...

Mulfred

well personally If I had my way the next female model would be Elizabeth, Yes i know she is a lorry and not an engine, but I really like her, and she fetured quite frequantly in the 6th and 7th season. Next female engine, not to bothered really, arguments for and againest in both respects.  :P ;D

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on February 18, 2011, 08:23:23 AM
I'm going with Rosie. ;D
yea for me it leans slightly towards her too TxR forever (thomas + rosie) but lady looks easier to model looks though I'm not sure as I've neva done a custom before

7029cluncastle

i would rather rosie out of the 2 as she could be used by british modellers to make the southern railway's USA dock tank. these are great little locos for southern fans.
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

DinoNTrains

i'm neutral on this matter. Both would be cool engines, however.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: 7029cluncastle on February 18, 2011, 12:27:25 PM
i would rather rosie out of the 2 as she could be used by british modellers to make the southern railway's USA dock tank. these are great little locos for southern fans.
luv rosie's prototype l-u-v,luv I want one and lady's prototype too ;)

ClearwtaerMK2

AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios  No double posts! >:(

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on February 19, 2011, 06:06:02 PM

okay okay sorry sorry calmdown it's not the end of the forums ;)

DinoNTrains

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on February 19, 2011, 06:06:02 PM

Hey take it easy on him.

Anyway, I think Lady and Rosie would be nice, as I've said before.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

well i like 2 put smoke units in my trains.rosie would be easy but lady.idont no i realy dont no. but maby the n scale unit would fit. so PLEASE BACHMANN make lady PLEASE  ;)