Lady or Rosie: Bachmanns next female Thomas model

Started by deviousdiesel10, February 17, 2011, 09:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillingsRR

I know it is extremely out of scale, but you could use the Trackmaster Lady shell. Stick that on a motor block, screw it in and all that good stuff, and boom a temporary Lady model.

J70

The old Ertl Lady model is extremely close to HO/OO scale. In fact, it's an ideal starting point for making one.

Jack

http://sodormodelling.proboards.com/index.cgi?

TobyTheTram16

panniertankboy8751

I would have to Rosie is more likely. Plus that would be excellent for the serious modelers looking for an USATC S100 Class in HO/OO.

therailwayinspector

I'd like Lady.
Ok yes, she's one of the characters who has had very few appearances, but there IS a demand for her it would appear. A lot ofyoung kids I feel would see her and be attracted to getting the model because of the Golden colours on her Dome, wheels, writing etc. She's just an all round great model I think. I'm certain that Bachmann would do well with her if they made her.
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

fighter4luv

Quote from: therailwayinspector on February 24, 2011, 05:28:24 AM
I'd like Lady.
Ok yes, she's one of the characters who has had very few appearances, but there IS a demand for her it would appear. A lot ofyoung kids I feel would see her and be attracted to getting the model because of the Golden colours on her Dome, wheels, writing etc. She's just an all round great model I think. I'm certain that Bachmann would do well with her if they made her.
...And since she has only appeared in model form, she would be an almost replica to the one seen in the film :)

Sodor Perfection

Has anybody thought of suggesting Daisy or Flora?

DinoNTrains

For awhile, I've been thinking that Daisy would be a nice model.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

BillingsRR

Someone said Flora, but she was seen in what, one episode? So she really isn't worth making. There is a bigger fan base for Rosie, Daisy, and Lady over Flora.

DinoNTrains

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Daisy in particular would be welcome, because she completes the Ffarquhar Five.

JD417

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 01, 2011, 07:30:10 PM
Daisy in particular would be welcome, because she completes the Ffarquhar Five.
hey! Zelda's back! :P
but i thought it was; Thomas, Percy, Toby and Daisy

MetaDude27

Maybe Mavis is the 5th? After all, she does have the word "Ffarquar" printed on her side-plate. :P

ThomasFan247

Quote from: MetaDude27 on April 02, 2011, 11:37:07 AM
Maybe Mavis is the 5th? After all, she does have the word "Ffarquar" printed on her side-plate. :P
Yes, the "Ffarquar Five" consists of Thomas, Percy, Toby, Daisy, and Mavis ;)