attention all users with youtube acounts

Started by AJWPRODUCTIONS, February 19, 2011, 04:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: the railway series fan on April 15, 2011, 08:06:26 PM
i wish i had a youtube account but don't and will DEFENETLY post a link to it here no matter how old it is.
thank rws fan you don't mind me calling you that do you? :)

branmas

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios on April 15, 2011, 08:34:01 PM
Quote from: the railway series fan on April 15, 2011, 08:06:26 PM
i wish i had a youtube account but don't and will DEFENETLY post a link to it here no matter how old it is.
thank rws fan you don't mind me calling you that do you? :)
yep, i'm fine.

Mulfred

I know I have mine acount up already. But could you ALL please subcribe to my friend Dan, He dose some cool remakes and reviews of Bachmann thomas engines. http://www.youtube.com/user/Danthe25Man Thank you.  ;)

branmas

i'll ask my mum if i can get a youtube account when i finish my layout, and will be featured in my first video: tribute to thomas. oh, and when i get a account i will have questions on how to do stuff.

the lego fan ;)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: the lego fan on April 18, 2011, 08:28:31 PM
i'll ask my mum if i can get a youtube account when i finish my layout, and will be featured in my first video: tribute to thomas. oh, and when i get a account i will have questions on how to do stuff.

the lego fan ;)
you might also want decent editing software and a good camera (wich is what I want for my birthday) and I'm sorry to say but I think if you want a yt account you must be 13 not sure if thats true but I got a bad feeling it might be...

branmas

well i think me and you just keep on checking and checking and checking and checking and checking and checking and checking and checking and checking and checking and checking.

the lego fan ;)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: the lego spongebob sqaurepants fan on April 18, 2011, 08:43:39 PM
well i think me and you just keep on checking and checking and checking and checking and checking and checking and checking and checking and checking and checking and checking.

the lego fan ;)
HaHa LOL ;D

ZeldaTheSwordsman

I have a YouTube account, it's under the same name I go by here.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 19, 2011, 12:21:32 AM
I have a YouTube account, it's under the same name I go by here.
I saw your newest vid on it when I was still a guest, thanks anyway ;D