News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Remake's

Started by Mulfred, February 24, 2011, 05:18:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulfred

I'm sure we've all seen the remakes of classic thomas episodes on youtube. I just wanna know What's your fav, what remakes would you like to do. Do you like the remakes or fans of more original works. Let me know what you think

TheJJ

I'd say both. Make remakes of something like Thomas's Big Day Out and like your own thing such as like original but true to the first 4 seasons of T&F.

BillingsRR

I used to do remakes and had my own series, which only lived to see 2 episodes. I took all of my videos down besides the remakes and a few others I like. I used wooden trains and stop motion.

Mulfred

well I'm actually in the middle of making my first remake at the moment which is going to be A Scarf For Percy. because of 3 reasons. 1 Its one of my fav episodes. 2 Not many people have done this as a remake. 3 its a intresting first remake project. I'm also planning on doing All At Sea for my next remake, I just need to get A hornby Duck since bachmann aren't making him this year.  ;D

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Mulfred on February 25, 2011, 05:58:37 AM
well I'm actually in the middle of making my first remake at the moment which is going to be A Scarf For Percy. because of 3 reasons. 1 Its one of my fav episodes. 2 Not many people have done this as a remake. 3 its a intresting first remake project. I'm also planning on doing All At Sea for my next remake, I just need to get A hornby Duck since bachmann aren't making him this year.  ;D
he will soon find out why we all complain about hornby duck *all bachmann thomas engines whistle in disgust*

branmas

Mulfred

I actually used to have Duck and Oliver. they got lost when I moved house. If bachmann would make them I wouldn't have to go for the other options. But what can ya do.  ::)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Mulfred on February 26, 2011, 04:16:28 AM
I actually used to have Duck and Oliver. they got lost when I moved house. If bachmann would make them I wouldn't have to go for the other options. But what can ya do.  ::)
*poop poop*

Mulfred

so what remakes would you guys like to see?

TheJJ

Well I'd like to see Old Iron that was a good episode.

Mulfred

yeah it is a good episode. i'm looking forward too Douglas getting relased I really wanna do a remake off ESCAPE!

TheJJ

I'm guessing you have a Hornby Oliver? Well another good one is a remake of The Special Letter.

Mulfred

not yet but I'm getting him as soon as I find one. Yeah that'd be a great remake. thats the 100th episode too.

TheJJ

I can't wait to see them! ;D What about Pop Goes the Diesel?

Mulfred

yeah, thats one of those episodes that links in to other episodes. cos its based on the books. so if I did that I'd have to do Dirty Work and Close shave.