Started by Mulfred, February 24, 2011, 05:18:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

I'd like "thomas and the trucks"

Mulfred

I like it but thats one of those that has been made by everybody else lol

7029cluncastle

Quote from: JJ96 on February 26, 2011, 10:00:16 AM
I'm guessing you have a Hornby Oliver? Well another good one is a remake of The Special Letter.
i would love to see that one  ;D
Quote from: Mulfred on February 26, 2011, 10:26:04 AM
not yet but I'm getting him as soon as I find one. Yeah that'd be a great remake. thats the 100th episode too.
you might have trouble inding a hornby oliver as they are now discontinued. :(
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

Mulfred

thats where the lovely world of ebay comes in. I wanna get him, stepney, duck and the diesel. hopefully I'll get them soon  ;D

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: Mulfred on February 27, 2011, 05:12:06 AM
I like it but thats one of those that has been made by everybody else lol
wouldn't stop me from making it ;)

Mulfred

yeah, my top 10 remakes I wanna do are in no particular order, Henry's forset, Fish (season 4), Thomas, percy and the post train, Escape, Donald's Duck, Toby's Tightrope, Train stops play, Oliver owns up, Bowled Out, Percy and Harold.

7029cluncastle

Quote from: Mulfred on February 27, 2011, 05:45:13 AM
thats where the lovely world of ebay comes in. I wanna get him, stepney, duck and the diesel. hopefully I'll get them soon  ;D
how about busy going backwards?
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

Mulfred

yeah thats on my list. I always felt sorry for poor toad at the end of the episode.

7029cluncastle

i would love to motorise a toad to redo the episode  ;D

Mulfred

yeah. I'd love to do that too. Would be a awasome remake

TheJJ

What I am doing is putting a Gandy Dancer in the brake van's shell thus making it motorized.

JD417

i made a cool project its a motorized Troublesome truck

i took a bachmann trolly motor and cut the bottom out of the tt slide it in and added weight to it so, i can now make runaway trains, and be on the look out for my first episode on youtube! there's a runaway train and i bet you can guess what i used ;)

Mulfred

I'd love to see that. Its a very good idea.

thomasforever1

My Very Favorite Episode is

Thomas and The Breakdown Train

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

mine is twin trubble
and oliver's find :D