STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 16, 2019, 12:22:54 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Diesel Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: Diesel Thread  (Read 29614 times)
ScotNick

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2011, 07:47:09 AM »

I like the new Diesel model too. I think it's the first model from Bachmann which has more details than the Hornby model. I wish he has a strong motor. I think the Hornby face isn't much better than the Bachmann one. But you're all right: it isn't the best face. Bachmann should make different faces wich you could change.
BillingsRR
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2011, 09:36:54 AM »

I disagree. Almost all of Bachmann's models have more TV Series details than Hornby's models. I guess you could say Hornby has more RWS accurate details than Bachmann.
ScotNick

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2011, 12:25:27 PM »

That's what I did mean. Wink
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2011, 02:39:22 PM »

My opinion on Diesel is that it is simply amazing. In all honesty I can't imagine it without the picture and another thing I think the CGI face is quite fitting. Plus its detail is amazing so Bachmann thank you. Although if the picture is only a prototype and the face does become a classic I will be just as satisfied if not more. Wink
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2011, 05:13:43 AM »

My opinion on Diesel is that it is simply amazing. In all honesty I can't imagine it without the picture and another thing I think the CGI face is quite fitting. Plus its detail is amazing so Bachmann thank you. Although if the picture is only a prototype and the face does become a classic I will be just as satisfied if not more. Wink
OMG your back after like 2 months offline
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2011, 10:31:17 AM »

OMG your back after like 2 months offline
I know! Grin
But anyway back to Diesel.
DinoNTrains

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2011, 01:04:24 PM »

Right. According to the new items flyer, it said Diesel will be released sometime in November

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: