News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Diesel Thread

Started by Mulfred, February 24, 2011, 05:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulfred

Thought I'd make a thread for Diesel i'm sure everyones fav evil diesel on sodor. Any news, comments, thoughts even feelings in the run up to bachmann Diesel's release.

MetaDude27

I hope Bachmann gives him a sinister face, not one of those pansy smiles you see him with in the newer seasons.

Sodor Perfection

Either sinister or devious.

MetaDude27

Oh yeah, "devious" was the word I was looking for! ("Sinister" sounds too dark for Thomas & Friends.)

Hopefully Bachmann would use this face (or something close to it).

Sodor Perfection

BillingsRR

He will probley be smiling so he doesn't scare kids, thats one reason his personality is so different now.

JD417

i personnaly think the bachmann Diesel will be a "Fail" because the cab is most likely going to be closed, the face will either be his really happy face or his CGI face, the side rods will (99%) be black because bachmann is now being "up to date" (look at D&D's nameplates and u'll see what i mean) and the buffers wont be sprung like on mine, so i most likely will get the bachmann diesel but slap on a RWS face and paint the buffers silver becasue if it looks like how i just described it here, there will be NOOOOO chance it will be a model running around my layout for more than 5 minitues :(

Mulfred

Personally I hope he looks a bit like this.

TheJJ

Mulfred

Its just pure evil diesel doing what he dose best.

TheJJ

What episode is that from? But Diesel isn't entirely good in the newer ones look at him in this pic...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vh1BEkPH_A
Its also good music.

Mulfred

its from Diesel dose it again. Which as soon as Bachmann release him I'm going to be making a remake of it on my youtube channel.

TheJJ

Thats cool! :o But like I said Diesel is still that a little Devious from the good old days.

Mulfred

Oh yeah he is still devious

MetaDude27

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 24, 2011, 03:50:36 PM
He will probley be smiling so he doesn't scare kids, thats one reason his personality is so different now.
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. (sigh) Oh well.

Maybe they could use this face:

He's smiling, so it wouldn't scare kids, and it still shows a hint of deviousness.