News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Diesel Thread

Started by Mulfred, February 24, 2011, 05:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

Its not really devious but still better than anything CGI.

BillingsRR

Whats 'Devious Diesel' with out his devious face? Diesel, but on DOTD, Diesel kidnaps Thomas, so yeah. Maybe he is going back to his old ways.

TheJJ

Hopefully. I want to see Duck and Diesel in an episode like the old days. It sounds weird saying Old Days.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 24, 2011, 10:49:30 AM
Oh yeah, "devious" was the word I was looking for! ("Sinister" sounds too dark for Thomas & Friends.)

Hopefully Bachmann would use this face (or something close to it).

That's the face I had in mind, too.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 24, 2011, 10:49:30 AM
("Sinister" sounds too dark for Thomas & Friends.)
like Alfred

BillingsRR

Alfed is a made up character in a fantastic take on Thomas & Friends. Sinister does not fit him, pure evil is what fits him.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on February 25, 2011, 08:04:49 PM
Alfred is a made up character in a fantastic take on Thomas & Friends. Sinister does not fit him, pure evil is what fits him.
I know he's fan made what do you take me for a 3 year old ?LOL jokes but yes Alfred is pure evil who else would literally kill thomas edward henry james percy and 20 people

DinoNTrains

You know, concerning Diesel, on the Facebook groups, "We Want BACHMANN DUCK, OLIVER, AND TOAD FOR 2011" and "Bachmann Thomas and Friends", I've posted a mediocre MS Paint Custom of Diesel. (I Painted over a Bachmann UK Class 08 shunter)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Bluecoatscheesypoofs

The only thing i really hope Bachmann gets right is the wheels on the inside and the side rods on the outside like the real TV series model.

Mulfred

Quote from: Bluecoatscheesypoofs on March 01, 2011, 05:41:29 PM
The only thing i really hope Bachmann gets right is the wheels on the inside and the side rods on the outside like the real TV series model.

Yeah thats the bit they need to get right.

SCOTTISH RAILWAYS

well i think the face on diesel needs to be gust right

Mulfred

Says in a very Diesel way Good Morning.  :P

RogoRailFan

It's great to see bachmann making another classic character.  :D (Hope they don't forget any major details) Anyways, now that they are making Diesel, this means they could potentially release an HO model of Arry & Bert. That would be brilliant.  8)
Rogo
Rail
Fan

JD417

and Splatter, Dodge, Sydney and Paxton ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PasqualeCS96

what does sydney look like