News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Diesel Thread

Started by Mulfred, February 24, 2011, 05:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScotNick

I like the new Diesel model too. I think it's the first model from Bachmann which has more details than the Hornby model. I wish he has a strong motor. I think the Hornby face isn't much better than the Bachmann one. But you're all right: it isn't the best face. Bachmann should make different faces wich you could change.

BillingsRR

I disagree. Almost all of Bachmann's models have more TV Series details than Hornby's models. I guess you could say Hornby has more RWS accurate details than Bachmann.

ScotNick

That's what I did mean. ;)

TheJJ

My opinion on Diesel is that it is simply amazing. In all honesty I can't imagine it without the picture and another thing I think the CGI face is quite fitting. Plus its detail is amazing so Bachmann thank you. Although if the picture is only a prototype and the face does become a classic I will be just as satisfied if not more. ;)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JJ96 on July 10, 2011, 02:39:22 PM
My opinion on Diesel is that it is simply amazing. In all honesty I can't imagine it without the picture and another thing I think the CGI face is quite fitting. Plus its detail is amazing so Bachmann thank you. Although if the picture is only a prototype and the face does become a classic I will be just as satisfied if not more. ;)
OMG your back after like 2 months offline

TheJJ

Quote from: Captain Jack Sparrow fan 98 on July 15, 2011, 05:13:43 AM
Quote from: JJ96 on July 10, 2011, 02:39:22 PM
OMG your back after like 2 months offline
I know! ;D
But anyway back to Diesel.

DinoNTrains

Right. According to the new items flyer, it said Diesel will be released sometime in November
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)