News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Photo Gallery

Started by ThomasFan247, March 13, 2011, 11:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasFan247

Hey guys,
I thought that it would make things much easier if we had a gallery to post our pictures in instead of having to rummage through the Everything Thomas Thread to find pictures. If there are any pictures or photos that you want to share, as long as it has to do with Thomas as this is a Thomas and Friends board, you can post them here. I thought I'd start out with a few photos I took of my own custom characters that I hope to introduce into my series in the coming months once my layout is complete :)

Dan: Bachmann Western Maryland 2-8-0 Consolidation; compare him to Henry.

Kyle: Bachmann Erie USRA 0-6-0; compare him to Thomas.

Philip: IHC Western Maryland 2-10-2 Mountain Class; compare him to Gordon and Spencer.

Kyle will become a permanent Sodor engine once he's introduced. Dan and Philip will most likely just be visitors from America.

This is one of my favorite photos:

It's pretty obvious that I forgot to put the windmill's blades back in place :P

BillingsRR

SodorAdventures

All of your engines are great, except phillip, who kinda scares me! His face is like indented in his head! LOL Anyways, nice work, and great idea of a photo gallery
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

ThomasFan247

Quote from: SodorAdventures on March 13, 2011, 01:18:45 PM
All of your engines are great, except phillip, who kinda scares me! His face is like indented in his head! LOL Anyways, nice work, and great idea of a photo gallery

Haha yea, his face is a little creepy  :o  ;D

TheJJ

Dude it looks great, keep it up. ;)
Oh and any idea when you said your series will start? (sry I forgot when you told me)

MetaDude27

So what will happen to the Layout Thread? Do you think we'll keep using it or will we just use this one, instead? Also, I took a picture just like that last one. I'd post it but I'm not allowed to use Photo Bucket, it being potentially dangerous considering what people might post pictures of. :P ::)

TheJJ

Well this thread says Photo Gallery so it can be pictures of your layout or pictures of engines or your customs...etc....

ThomasFan247

Quote from: JJ96 on March 13, 2011, 02:18:31 PM
Dude it looks great, keep it up. ;)
Oh and any idea when you said your series will start? (sry I forgot when you told me)
I'm hoping to have episode one released sometime in April ;)

ThomasFan247

More pics:

(This one is a repeat.)

BillingsRR

Your layout is amazing.

I wonder if we will ever see a Large Scale Island of Sodor one day.

ThomasFan247

Quote from: BillingsRR on March 14, 2011, 07:11:22 PM
Your layout is amazing.

Thanks! Maybe one day...

TheJJ

ThomasFan247

BillingsRR

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on March 14, 2011, 07:24:48 PM
Quote from: BillingsRR on March 14, 2011, 07:11:22 PM
Your layout is amazing.

Thanks! Maybe one day...

I really hope it happens. An actual TV series accurate layout of Sodor. It will be the most accurate since the TTTE modls were Gauge 1.

One day, I would really like to see it.

ThomasFan247

I really wanna make an LS Thomas layout, but I barely have room for my HO layout!  :D