Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Photo Gallery

Started by ThomasFan247, March 13, 2011, 11:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

branmas

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on April 03, 2011, 09:02:23 PM

I LOVE this pic:

The tunnel is still being worked on, but I'm awaiting the supplies I need to finish it. It's too boxy, so I'm ordering some more trees and other foliage to hide the fact that it's a styrofoam cooler :P

Another of my favs:

Tell me what ya think! :)
those.....pics.......are......AWESOME! YOUR LAYOUT IS NOW MY FIRST FAVRITE LAYOUT! I LOVE THE TUNNEL EVEN THOUGH THE TUNNEL ISN'T FINISHED! I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO BE FINISHED! I JUST LOVE YOUR LAYOUT! OH MY GOSH! I JUST LOVE YOUR LAYOUT!

ThomasFan247

branmas

PerfectPercy

I had no idea that you had a quarry. Was this recent?

I like it overall. Not too complex, but still looks good all the same.  ;) So is this 4 feet by 8 feet?

Cheeky_ULP

I think the quarry is my favorite bit. I notice it resembles Season 6s a bit.  :P

branmas

i'm very sad about this, but its gonna be a while before i START my layout. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Mulfred

I found my camera  ;D It was hidden under a piece of styrofoam in a cardboard box (well, who was stupid enough to put that there?  ::)) I took some quick shots of the layout. I know some of them are a little blurry, but I didn't have time to setup my tripod for every single shot. I'll have some better pics in the future, but this is what I have for now. Enjoy :)

I LOVE this pic:

The tunnel is still being worked on, but I'm awaiting the supplies I need to finish it. It's too boxy, so I'm ordering some more trees and other foliage to hide the fact that it's a styrofoam cooler :P

Another of my favs:

That is crazy Cool. I love the quarry part with Mavis and the Twins. Your REALLY TALENTED.  Great job

J70

Looks like Toby got a new coach  ;D

PasqualeCS96

@thomasfan247 Great pics.! Love the Quarry! Thank you for sharing but I have three questions. What is that wall thing George is next to and are you planning to do anything with the extra track lines on your turntable that dont have stalls? What is that tunnel entrance doing at the quarry in the second to last pic?

SodorAdventures

They really are amazing!  I am stealing the idea of a styrfoam cooler as a tunnel from you ::) . I plan to rebuild my main layout this year, too! 

I will update with pictures of my winter layout soon!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

AJWPRODUCTIONS

awesome dude really good layoutthe quarry and docks are awesome maybe when I get started on mine I'll incorperate them into it I don't have a trackplan yet so yeah
Quote from: the railway series fan on April 04, 2011, 03:18:42 AM
i'm very sad about this, but its gonna be a while before i START my layout. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
same here but patience is a virtue

JD417

TF247, im sooooooooo jealous! I LOVE THE QUARRY SOO MUCH OVER MINE! i think its time to look at my layout's layout again :P

ThomasFan247

Quote from: PerfectPercy on April 03, 2011, 09:56:29 PM
I had no idea that you had a quarry. Was this recent?

I like it overall. Not too complex, but still looks good all the same.  ;) So is this 4 feet by 8 feet?
Nope. The quarry tracks were laid at the same time the rest of the layout's track was. I decided to save it to finish for last because of all the work it required to finish :P And no, it's 5x10 ;)
Quote from: Sparks on April 03, 2011, 10:39:08 PM
I think the quarry is my favorite bit. I notice it resembles Season 6s a bit.  :P
I actually based it off of the season 6 quarry! Glad to see there's somebody on the same page! :)
Quote from: Mulfred on April 04, 2011, 03:46:53 AM
I found my camera  ;D It was hidden under a piece of styrofoam in a cardboard box (well, who was stupid enough to put that there?  ::)) I took some quick shots of the layout. I know some of them are a little blurry, but I didn't have time to setup my tripod for every single shot. I'll have some better pics in the future, but this is what I have for now. Enjoy :)

I LOVE this pic:

Another of my favs:

That is crazy Cool. I love the quarry part with Mavis and the Twins. Your REALLY TALENTED.  Great job
Thanks ;D
Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on April 04, 2011, 02:56:32 PM
@thomasfan247 Great pics.! Love the Quarry! Thank you for sharing but I have three questions. What is that wall thing George is next to and are you planning to do anything with the extra track lines on your turntable that dont have stalls? What is that tunnel entrance doing at the quarry in the second to last pic?
The "wall thing" is made up of two Atlas roundhouse end walls. I decided to put them in there just to give a little bit of variety. At the moment I don't plan on doing anything with the extra turntable lines. The tunnel entrance in the quarry is actually a bridge from Bachmann's Harry Potter set, which is now discontinued. I decided to put it in there so that road traffic can enter and leave the quarry ;)
Quote from: SodorAdventures on April 04, 2011, 05:23:48 PM
They really are amazing!  I am stealing the idea of a styrfoam cooler as a tunnel from you ::) . I plan to rebuild my main layout this year, too! 

I will update with pictures of my winter layout soon!
You thief! Hahaha ;)
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios on April 04, 2011, 07:33:44 PM
awesome dude really good layoutthe quarry and docks are awesome maybe when I get started on mine I'll incorperate them into it I don't have a trackplan yet so yeah
Quote from: the railway series fan on April 04, 2011, 03:18:42 AM
same here but patience is a virtue

Quote from: JD417 on April 05, 2011, 06:04:14 AM
TF247, im sooooooooo jealous! I LOVE THE QUARRY SOO MUCH OVER MINE! i think its time to look at my layout's layout again :P
I try!  ::) ;)

SodorAdventures

I do have one question, though. Why did you put snow convered trees on the mountain. Elevation, but I dont know!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

branmas

Quote from: SodorAdventures on April 06, 2011, 10:22:18 PM
I do have one question, though. Why did you put snow convered trees on the mountain. Elevation, but I dont know!
i think because you don't really get to see whats up their but trees