BACHMANN LARGE SCALE JAMES IS RELEASED!?

Started by JD417, March 18, 2011, 10:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD417

hey nathan glad u decided to join the forum! :D I KNOW I CAN T BELIEVE IT!  ;D

ilovetrains323

"Duck still wonders about the lands beyond the horizon, but he enjoys being with friends most of all and I think he knows that sometimes the best travels are those we can only dream about."

littlebluepuffball21

holy crud! atleast now peoples will now about james, SINCE NOBODY DECIDED TO POST HIM ON THE FORUMS!! xD  :P
AKA Supermariokyle100 on YouTube, and Kylestanator on DeviantART.

JD417

Kyle 2!? now we have a party! :P :D

welcome to the fourms u guys! :)

ilovetrains323

"Duck still wonders about the lands beyond the horizon, but he enjoys being with friends most of all and I think he knows that sometimes the best travels are those we can only dream about."

BillingsRR

I noticed. The UK got a shipment before the US, personally, I believe the earthquake in Japan plays a role in the reason the US hasn't gotten a shipment yet, but that may not be it. Personal belief.

JD417

that actually makes sense i can believe that

ilovetrains323

BillingsRR

The White House has advised all U.S. visitors of Japan try to return to safety, so it is possible the threat of nuclear meltdown may have postponed trade. Haulting ships from China to the U.S., now I have no evidence to support this, but its all I came up with. :P

JD417

and i see why corrie (t-line) said he thought the wheels were still gray (and Note that was a long time ago why i still remeber that i have no idea lol) because pine tre junction said the wheels arnt painted just plain metal, ah well another thing for me to do :P

Cirkit:)

Where did you see Corrie/Thompsonline/Farmboy(dunno the rest of the name :/ )'s post? I am cunfuzzled, couldn't find it anywhere on the comment history!

James does look grand. CG face is a little offputting, tho. I was expecting his big open 'hurray' smile instead of this one, but then again this one does sorta look like his neutral smile, so I'm happy with it. The wheels aren't as distracting as I thought before; in the right light they actually look pretty nice! He'd be great for cab shots- shame about the price tho.

AJWPRODUCTIONS