STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 05, 2020, 09:21:32 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Viaduct ideas
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Viaduct ideas  (Read 8997 times)
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« on: April 18, 2011, 05:56:24 AM »

I want to model the viaduct as seen in earlier seasons (except with the water level abit higher) any ideas, thoughts, worries, any help would be GREAT thanks
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yours sincerley:

AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:21:51 PM by AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios » Logged
branmas
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 08:03:21 PM »

I want to model the viaduct as seen in earlier seasons (except with the water level abit higher) any ideas, thoughts, worries, any help would be GREAT thanks
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
yours sincerley
hmmmm.... Sad i wanna help but don't have any ideas. sorry Sad and good luck making it when you have a plan Wink
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 08:06:35 PM »

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
yours sincerley
hmmmm.... Sad i wanna help but don't have any ideas. sorry Sad and good luck making it when you have a plan Wink
hmm well thanks anyway lego fan
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM donuts *gurgles*
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:22:44 PM by AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios » Logged
branmas
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 08:18:21 PM »

yours sincerley
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMdonuts *gurgles*
your welcome. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM donuts *gurgles*

the lego fan Wink
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 11:10:25 PM »

yours sincerley
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM donuts *gurgles*
your welcome. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM donuts *gurgles*

the lego fan Wink
can anyone else help me because if they could that would be great
ZeldaTheSwordsman
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 12:23:01 AM »

You could try constructing a skeleton from balsa wood to support the track, and then glue viaduct surface pieces to it.
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 01:25:10 AM »

0kay thanks Zelda Grin
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOL *gurgles* *Burps*
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 02:01:50 AM by AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios » Logged
branmas
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 02:04:34 AM »

0kay thanks Zelda Grin
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOL *gurgles*
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 02:06:33 AM »

0kay thanks Zelda Grin
BillingsRR
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 09:40:48 PM »

My suggestion is to visit Family Garden Trains. Yes, they are a G Gauge based site, BUT, they built a viaduct based off of the original. You'd have to scale it down a lot, but it can help you with a basic idea of what to use to construct your viaduct. Here is their link: http://www.btcomm.com/trains/primer/bridges/viaduct/simple_foam_viaduct.htm

And please, stop all of this weird sound posts. It is odd and makes no sense.If you'd like to have a conversation about donuts and the sounds you make while eating a donut, please, send personal messages to each other. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 09:57:46 PM by BillingsRR » Logged
AJWPRODUCTIONS
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 11:31:54 PM »

My suggestion is to visit Family Garden Trains. Yes, they are a G Gauge based site, BUT, they built a viaduct based off of the original. You'd have to scale it down a lot, but it can help you with a basic idea of what to use to construct your viaduct. Here is their link: http://www.btcomm.com/trains/primer/bridges/viaduct/simple_foam_viaduct.htm

And please, stop all of this weird sound posts. It is odd and makes no sense.If you'd like to have a conversation about donuts and the sounds you make while eating a donut, please, send personal messages to each other. Roll Eyes
thanks and tlss fan and I are giving ourselves something to chukle about because we find it funny Wink
ZeldaTheSwordsman
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 12:02:31 AM »

It still belongs in personal messages and not regular posting.
BillingsRR
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 07:37:55 AM »

Zelda got that one exactly right, keep it in personal messages.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 03:19:48 PM by BillingsRR » Logged
CaptainPunjab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2011, 08:26:34 AM »

PECO make a viaduct kit that sort of looks like the viaduct seen in the earlier seasons. Hope  this helps.
DinoNTrains

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2011, 11:39:16 AM »

PECO make a viaduct kit that sort of looks like the viaduct seen in the earlier seasons. Hope  this helps.

Where would I find a picture of it?

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: