News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Viaduct ideas

Started by AJWPRODUCTIONS, April 18, 2011, 05:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

I want to model the viaduct as seen in earlier seasons (except with the water level abit higher) any ideas, thoughts, worries, any help would be GREAT thanks
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yours sincerley:

AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios

branmas

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios on April 18, 2011, 05:56:24 AM
I want to model the viaduct as seen in earlier seasons (except with the water level abit higher) any ideas, thoughts, worries, any help would be GREAT thanks
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
yours sincerley
hmmmm.... :( i wanna help but don't have any ideas. sorry :( and good luck making it when you have a plan ;)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: the lego fan on April 18, 2011, 08:03:21 PM
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
yours sincerley
hmmmm.... :( i wanna help but don't have any ideas. sorry :( and good luck making it when you have a plan ;)
hmm well thanks anyway lego fan
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM donuts *gurgles*

branmas

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios on April 18, 2011, 08:06:35 PM
yours sincerley
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMdonuts *gurgles*
your welcome. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM donuts *gurgles*

the lego fan ;)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: the lego spongebob sqaurepants fan on April 18, 2011, 08:18:21 PM
Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios on April 18, 2011, 08:06:35 PM
yours sincerley
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM donuts *gurgles*
your welcome. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM donuts *gurgles*

the lego fan ;)
can anyone else help me because if they could that would be great

ZeldaTheSwordsman

You could try constructing a skeleton from balsa wood to support the track, and then glue viaduct surface pieces to it.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

0kay thanks Zelda ;D
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOL *gurgles* *Burps*

branmas

Quote from: AJWPRODUCTIONS and OzzyWoodStudios on April 19, 2011, 01:25:10 AM
0kay thanks Zelda ;D
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOL *gurgles* *Burps*
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOL *gurgles*

AJWPRODUCTIONS

BillingsRR

My suggestion is to visit Family Garden Trains. Yes, they are a G Gauge based site, BUT, they built a viaduct based off of the original. You'd have to scale it down a lot, but it can help you with a basic idea of what to use to construct your viaduct. Here is their link: http://www.btcomm.com/trains/primer/bridges/viaduct/simple_foam_viaduct.htm

And please, stop all of this weird sound posts. It is odd and makes no sense.If you'd like to have a conversation about donuts and the sounds you make while eating a donut, please, send personal messages to each other. ::)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: BillingsRR on April 19, 2011, 09:40:48 PM
My suggestion is to visit Family Garden Trains. Yes, they are a G Gauge based site, BUT, they built a viaduct based off of the original. You'd have to scale it down a lot, but it can help you with a basic idea of what to use to construct your viaduct. Here is their link: http://www.btcomm.com/trains/primer/bridges/viaduct/simple_foam_viaduct.htm

And please, stop all of this weird sound posts. It is odd and makes no sense.If you'd like to have a conversation about donuts and the sounds you make while eating a donut, please, send personal messages to each other. ::)
thanks and tlss fan and I are giving ourselves something to chukle about because we find it funny ;)

ZeldaTheSwordsman

It still belongs in personal messages and not regular posting.

BillingsRR

Zelda got that one exactly right, keep it in personal messages.

CaptainPunjab

PECO make a viaduct kit that sort of looks like the viaduct seen in the earlier seasons. Hope  this helps.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: CaptainPunjab on April 30, 2011, 08:26:34 AM
PECO make a viaduct kit that sort of looks like the viaduct seen in the earlier seasons. Hope  this helps.

Where would I find a picture of it?
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)