What do I do about missing Plasticville parts

Started by LAN_MAN, September 16, 2009, 01:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAN_MAN

I bought a Trailer Park with 3 Trailers and Flag Pole with Flag for my daughter and it is missing a gray door.

Now What?

the Bach-man

Dear Lan,
If you bought a new one, contact service for the missing parts. There are also Plasticville collectors whosell replacement parts for older versions.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

mclarenman4ever

what about the contemporary house? i didn't buy it, i had it for a while, but apperinatly i'm missing ALOT of the parts.

the Bach-man

Dear McM,
There are, as I said, several people selling parts, Here's one:
http://www.tandem-associates.com/plasticville/plasticville_db.htm
Have fun!
the Bach-man

phillyreading

I would like to thank the Bach Mann for the Plasticville parts website!

However there are some parts that were never re-produced according to the parts people. An example would be the bracket for the signal bridge that houses the plastic lights in it, what I have done is to use fishline string and string it into place. Also on my airport hanger the walls won't stay together so again I used fishing line, through the windows near the corners. In my opion don't use super glue to put together any Plasticville kits, if you have to move for any reason the kit will have to be packed fully put together and that can cause it to break.

Lee F.

trains516

YOU CAN ALSO GET SMALL PARTS REPRODUCTIONS AT BOBBYLINES.COM,
570-286-7780 SUNBURY, PA

arkady

I could be wrong, but those look like the same Plasticville repro parts sold by Tandem Associates.