News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

What kind of stuff do you want in N?

Started by adari, May 31, 2011, 06:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bnoem1

I would like to see an EM -1 2-8-8-4, just like what has been announced for HO scale.  I would even commit to buying 4 of them.

westfalen

Quote from: bnoem1 on July 09, 2011, 08:06:42 PM
I would like to see an EM -1 2-8-8-4, just like what has been announced for HO scale.  I would even commit to buying 4 of them.
Ditto for the Alco S4 switcher. You've done a good job with the 44 and 70 tonners, a Bachmann S4 would be a winner.

in_eden

The 2-10-2 will be another winner... Bachmann is on a roll...
But how about a Heavy Pacific in B&O?
Please?

And a K4.

1218classa

First of all, I would like to see a K4 Pacific or any other type of Heavy. While we are at it I would like to see an N&W Class A in my lifetime. The EM-1 would be great as well.

cjjd6901

::)  Did I miss the thread to ask for Western Maryland S-series ALCO switchers?   I am hoping for a pair-just like our HO pals have from this host.

Best,

:)  Chris
Christopher Dunphy

Ken G Price

Ken G Price N-Scale out west. 1995-1996 or so! UP, SP, MoPac.
Pictures Of My Layout, http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/kengprice/

eric220

Quote from: Ken G Price on July 29, 2011, 11:54:55 PM
SF Bay Area Bart system train.

I'd be in for at least a 7 or 8 car train.
-Eric

Modeling a transcontinental PRR
http://www.pennsylvania-railroad.com

NKP

I'm still waiting for someone to make an N scale Rotary Coal Dumper for all those coal gons that are available out there.

sd45elect2000

I still would love to see a nice 4-8-4 mechanism that would be adaptable to a variety of boiler shapes (like an S-2 Milw engine). Different tenders and boilers could make dozens of 4-8-4s based on the same mechanism.

With all the new heavyweight passenger cars coming out from bachmann and micro trains it would be nice to have a bigger passenger engine too , I'm thinking 4-6-4 (Milw F-6)

On the Diesel side ALCo S switchers and FM H-10-44 switchers.

Baldwin road switchers would be awesome as well !

Randy

Country Joe

Quote from: sd45elect2000 on August 08, 2011, 11:17:56 AM
I still would love to see a nice 4-8-4 mechanism that would be adaptable to a variety of boiler shapes (like an S-2 Milw engine). Different tenders and boilers could make dozens of 4-8-4s based on the same mechanism.

With all the new heavyweight passenger cars coming out from bachmann and micro trains it would be nice to have a bigger passenger engine too , I'm thinking 4-6-4 (Milw F-6)

On the Diesel side ALCo S switchers and FM H-10-44 switchers.

Baldwin road switchers would be awesome as well !

Randy

I agree, it should be easy to produce a good variety of engines based on the same mechanism. I would think Bachmann could sell a lot more engines just by offering more roadnames and cab numbers.

johnTom

The Chinese SY 2-8-2 and the Chinese QJ 2-10-2 and the Russian Decapod  2-10-0
I like U.S. HISTORY, railroad history.etc...

Tom

dtpowell

A PRR K-4  4-6-2, a B&O  P7..  4-6-2, A NYC J1 J3a  4-6-4.....If Bachmann's parent company "Kader" can produce a A-1 Peppercorn 4-6-2 for there Graham-Farish line and several class' of 4-6-0's, they can produce a few mid sized American locomotive 4-6-2 types too! While I'm sure the 2-10-2 Will be welcome by many. The loco's I have mentioned above would have a much greater appeal to more.   

ibm650

I would love to have sound dcc options in new locos, I have a few sound dcc and they add a new dimension.

deviousdiesel10

I dont know if this is the correct thread to post in,but i would want to see bachmann make their thomas and friends range for N-scale,considering they are doin it for HO and G scale. :)

dtpowell

Devious,

I don't know that Bachmann will ever produce a N scale Thomas the Tank line. Tomix already does.

http://modeltrains.about.com/od/toytrainsforchildren/tp/Tomix_Thomas.htm