News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Great service !

Started by Kernow, May 31, 2011, 01:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kernow

I bought an outside framed Forney from THEFAVORITESPOT on Ebay, along with a load of other dark green boxes.

When it turned up here in the UK, all looked fine, no package damage or anything but when I unpacked the Forney the engineers side piston was snapped right off and loose in the box, the valve gear and rods on that side were very bent and several detail parts were missing.

Weird as there was no damage to the packaging and all the other items were OK.

An email to THEFAVORITESPOT via Ebay resulted in a very fast response from Ray. Bear in mind they are 6 hours behind me and it was literally overnight. He gave me contact details for Bachmann service in the USA and I got an equally rapid response from Laura at Bachmann.

Very helpful, she has sent out a new one and asked me to return the damaged item when the new one arrives. She even took the time to email me to tell me it had been checked and test run so would not be sealed.

Thanks to Ray @ THEFAVORITESPOT and Laura @ Bachmann I got my problem resolved with the minimum of fuss - thanks guys !!!

If anyone from THEFAVORITESPOT or Bachmann reads this I would be grateful if you could make Ray and Laura aware of my gratitude.