News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Tender

Started by boohbah62, June 01, 2011, 04:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boohbah62

I was wondering how to change the fuel in the tender from coal to wood in my 4-4-0. I came with the wood, but I don't know how to take out the coal (a piece of plastic). The product number is #83409.Can you help me Bach-man, or anybody?

the Bach-man

Dear Boo,
Remove the tender shell and check for a screw underneath.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

boohbah62

Thanks! I actually just figured it out right before I read the message. It actually has grooves that it pops out of. Should I just glue in the piece that looks like wood? Also, I was looking for some rolling stock to go behind it. Any suggestions? Thanks again!

Johnson Bar Jeff

Quote from: boohbah62 on June 02, 2011, 10:34:35 AM
Thanks! I actually just figured it out right before I read the message. It actually has grooves that it pops out of. Should I just glue in the piece that looks like wood? Also, I was looking for some rolling stock to go behind it. Any suggestions? Thanks again!

For the Richmond 4-4-0, 36-ft. truss-rod boxcars and refrigerator cars from Athearn/Roundhouse, and either the 34-ft. "Overton" open-platform passenger cars or the 50-ft. "Overland" open-platform cars, also from Athearn/Roundhouse, will go good with the locomotive.