Thomas&Friends Ho&G scale Predictions 2012-2015

Started by TCTF, June 03, 2011, 07:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PasqualeCS96

I have a old TOMY/Trackmaster Maithwaite station, is trackmaster or tomy too big for HO or is just right?

Cheeky_ULP

Personally if I was doing Maithwaite I'd try to get the Hornby items. It's a scavenger hunt since they're discontinued, and they're a bit expensive. But it's good quality resin!

shining time

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on June 29, 2011, 01:55:31 PM
I have a old TOMY/Trackmaster Maithwaite station, is trackmaster or tomy too big for HO or is just right?
no just right and it is tomy
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

Anthony P2

i've been using a Ffarqhaur station from Tomy. and
Quote from: Sparks on June 29, 2011, 02:03:15 PM
Personally if I was doing Maithwaite I'd try to get the Hornby items. It's a scavenger hunt since they're discontinued, and they're a bit expensive. But it's good quality resin!
i'm doing Great Waterton. i've been on a BIG scavenger hunt for the passed 3 years: 1 for research, 2 for finding and comparing prices, and i'm on my third. the buildings i have are: the station, the station platform, and the butchers. this year i'm defiantly ordering the rest of the buildings and maybe 2 or 3 more platform packs. how? i don't know, i'm still looking for them. it's taking a long time but i don't care they are "great" looking buildings, if you take my meaning.  ;)

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Anthony P2 on June 29, 2011, 03:58:10 PM
i've been using a Ffarqhaur station from Tomy. and
Quote from: Sparks on June 29, 2011, 02:03:15 PM
i'm doing Great Waterton. i've been on a BIG scavenger hunt for the passed 3 years: 1 for research, 2 for finding and comparing prices, and i'm on my third. the buildings i have are: the station, the station platform, and the butchers. this year i'm defiantly ordering the rest of the buildings and maybe 2 or 3 more platform packs. how? i don't know, i'm still looking for them. it's taking a long time but i don't care they are "great" looking buildings, if you take my meaning.  ;)

Yeah, They really are!!! I have the Post Office, Blacksmith, and the Book Shop! They are ceramic, so they dont look cheap.

EDIT: check out this site: http://www.rrrmodels.co.uk/hornby-thomas-range-c-2_4_11.html?page=2&sort=3a
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

Anthony P2

thats awesome! cheap too, very cheap!  ;D thats the cheapest i've seen them for. i might order them next week. thanks for the link. ;)

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Anthony P2 on June 29, 2011, 09:45:34 PM
thats awesome! cheap too, very cheap!  ;D thats the cheapest i've seen them for. i might order them next week. thanks for the link. ;)

Yeah, Keep me updated with pictures! Oh, and your welcome! All I did was google and search the first 10 pages!

BillingsRR

I would really like to see an HO Lady Hatt and HO Dowager Hatt. I would lo e to use the HO Dowager Hatt on my railroad. The HO models are the perfect size for Large Scale and would be cheaper than some of the other manufactures figures. I would love to get my hands on an ERTL Dowager Hatt as she is about the size of Bachmann's HO Thomas figures and she would fit in on my railroad.

GreatWesternEngineFan

Just had a dream that I was at a model train show and a Bachmann display was there and I saw a Bachmann Duck and Oliver, they had model series faces and Toad was out too as were the red coaches!  For large scale I saw Emily and Diesel there too!  It was really cool, I'm hoping they will be the ones out next now! ;D

DinoNTrains

Quote from: GreatWesternEngineFan on June 30, 2011, 12:19:42 AM
Just had a dream that I was at a model train show and a Bachmann display was there and I saw a Bachmann Duck and Oliver, they had model series faces and Toad was out too as were the red coaches!  For large scale I saw Emily and Diesel there too!  It was really cool, I'm hoping they will be the ones out next now! ;D

Me too! I bet every Thomas fan hopes that these items are released next (especially the HO Scale stuff) :)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Anthony P2

Quote from: SodorAdventures on June 29, 2011, 11:01:30 PM
thats awesome! cheap too, very cheap!  ;D thats the cheapest i've seen them for. i might order them next week. thanks for the link. ;)

Yeah, Keep me updated with pictures! Oh, and your welcome! All I did was google and search the first 10 pages!

the first 10 pages? *facepalm* that page never showed up for me.  :(  anyway, thats another thing for me to look into, a flicker account. as of right now i don't know how to post pictures, so i'll look into one of those in the future. i'll keep you guys posted, hopefully. ;) and by the way good luck with the new layout! i've seen the videos on youtube.

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Anthony P2 on June 30, 2011, 12:37:31 AM
Quote from: SodorAdventures on June 29, 2011, 11:01:30 PM
thats awesome! cheap too, very cheap!  ;D thats the cheapest i've seen them for. i might order them next week. thanks for the link. ;)

the first 10 pages? *facepalm* that page never showed up for me.  :(  anyway, thats another thing for me to look into, a flicker account. as of right now i don't know how to post pictures, so i'll look into one of those in the future. i'll keep you guys posted, hopefully. ;) and by the way good luck with the new layout! i've seen the videos on youtube.

Oh, Thanks!! and really want to see your layout, too!!

Mark Oles

Mr. Billings, are you on the aristo board, too? 

I don't know if Tidmouth Sheds in G-scale (as a kit) would really be that expensive.  Considering that it would just be plastic, no electronics,  perhaps it wouldn't be too hard on the wallet.  Maybe I should build one out of legos...

Just for fun,  here's a pic of the 54" turntable.  The 3 year old is the one who really wants this to be tidmouth!!

Another view, just for fun..

BillingsRR

Yes I am. I'm one of the younger members on the AristoCraft board.

ScotNick

On the bachmann-branchline internet-site you can see Emily's coaches in large scale, so I think they'll make Emily later this year or next year. Here the link:
http://www.bachmann.co.uk/