Thomas&Friends Ho&G scale Predictions 2012-2015

Started by TCTF, June 03, 2011, 07:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Sparks on October 20, 2011, 02:02:25 AM

I could see this Junction being made with working lights. Hopefully it'd allow four tracks to go under it. :P

Eh, I dont know. Might be too tricky for them to build, and then sell at a reasonable price, and I am sure they have thought
About it. I don't see it happening. They probably already have a list of whats coming out in the next 3 years, anyways. You know
business, organized chaos. ;)
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

BillingsRR

I see no reason why one cannot be made for a reasonable price.

PasqualeCS96

A seperate snowplow would also be nice next year...... ::)

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Jamesis5 on October 20, 2011, 09:26:22 PM
I see no reason why one cannot be made for a reasonable price.

I just said. It's way too inatrakit. It would be too much to make one and charge at a regular price. The pieces are too rounded and shaped.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: SodorAdventures on October 20, 2011, 07:29:34 PM
Quote from: Sparks on October 20, 2011, 02:02:25 AM

I could see this Junction being made with working lights. Hopefully it'd allow four tracks to go under it. :P

Eh, I dont know. Might be too tricky for them to build, and then sell at a reasonable price, and I am sure they have thought
About it. I don't see it happening. They probably already have a list of whats coming out in the next 3 years, anyways. You know
business, organized chaos. ;)
It'd amaze me if they could make Tidmouth Sheds, Knapford Station, an operational lighthouse and windmill but not a small building on stilts.

Anthony P2

it would be a nice addition but i can see a signal box that would be more like one of the hornby ones, maybe the green one. a new signal box or maybe Maithwaite or buildings from Great Waterton. if they make trevor why not make his shed as well.

BillingsRR

Erm, curved and rounded? It looks pretty boxy to me. :P

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: Anthony P2 on October 21, 2011, 10:43:46 PM
it would be a nice addition but i can see a signal box that would be more like one of the hornby ones, maybe the green one. a new signal box or maybe Maithwaite or buildings from Great Waterton. if they make trevor why not make his shed as well.
Any sort of station would be interesting, I just hope that if they do make stations, that they're to scale and can compare to Hornbys in terms of accuracy and quality (not saying Hornbys are better than Bachmanns because.. that's impossible at this point on the account of Bachmann has no stations to compare and contrast :P Hornby is just the only company to make OO Thomas stations as of now)

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Jamesis5 on October 21, 2011, 10:47:39 PM
Erm, curved and rounded? It looks pretty boxy to me. :P

I very said curved, but, com'on, you know what I meant.  :-\    Just to make it look half decent would require ALOT of shaping.

Quote from: Sparks on October 21, 2011, 11:04:59 PM
Quote from: Anthony P2 on October 21, 2011, 10:43:46 PM
Any sort of station would be interesting, I just hope that if they do make stations, that they're to scale and can compare to Hornbys in terms of accuracy and quality (not saying Hornbys are better than Bachmanns because.. that's impossible at this point on the account of Bachmann has no stations to compare and contrast :P Hornby is just the only company to make OO Thomas stations as of now)

I would agree 100%. I like knapford, don't get me wrong, but some smaller, easily placable Sodor building would be really cool.

TobyTheTram16

According to TheTopHatts blog Roll Along gardentrains has confirmed the Emily is due to come out in 2012 weather or not this is true this is pretty exciting here's a link to the post.
http://rollalongthomas.blogspot.com/2011/10/bachmann-large-scale-emily-for-start-of.html

BillingsRR

@SA, no I did not get what you meant, as you said curved, and the item featured in the picture has no curves :P

Anthony P2

Quote from: TobyTheTram16 on October 22, 2011, 09:39:30 AM
According to TheTopHatts blog Roll Along gardentrains has confirmed the Emily is due to come out in 2012 weather or not this is true this is pretty exciting here's a link to the post.
http://rollalongthomas.blogspot.com/2011/10/bachmann-large-scale-emily-for-start-of.html

yeah it's true. go on to gardentrains youtube page and watch the review of Emily's coaches. they say the "...Emily will be coming in the next few months."

NiteFox

I am personally hoping for another Diesel engine...maybe BoCo or Daisy.  Steam-wise, I wish for Duck, Oliver [perhaps we can get Isabel and Toad :)]. I would kinda  be cool to see the Narrow gauge engines to be produced in N scale. *cough Skarloey and Rheneas in particular cough* :P In sets, I looking foreward to a Henry set....It would be nice, no?  :D

Very wise Duke

just quick and simple
Sorry for spelling I suck at it

2012:
HO:
Engines: Duck, Arry and Bert
Off Rail Vechials/Humans: Lady Hatt
Rolling Stock: Hector
Buildings: Welsworth
G Scale:
Engines: Emily
Rolling Stock: Breakvan

2013:
HO:
Engines: Oliver, Rosie, BoCo
Off Rail Vechials/Humans: Trevor
Rolling Stock: Red coach's, Old line coach's, Toad
Buildings: Ffarquar
G Scale:
Engines: Toby
Rolling Stock: Henrietta

2014:
HO:
Engines: Daisy, Stepney, Derek
Off Rail Vechials/Humans: Bulgy
Rolling Stock: Old Slow Coach, Season 1 trucks
Buildings: Henry's tunnel
G Scale:
Engines: Edward
Off Rail Vechials/Humans: STH, Bertie, Harold
Rolling Stock: Old line Coach's

2015:

HO:
Engines: Harvey, Arthur, Murdoch
Off Rail Vechials/Humans: Doweger Hatt, Elizabeth
Rolling Stock: Troublesome Truck 4, China Clay Cars
G Scale:
Engines: Henry
Off Rail Vechials/Humans: Cranky
Rolling Stock: Troublesome truck 3
I want Duck, Oliver, Toad, BoCo, Daisy, Diesel 10, Lady, Splodge, Arry, Bert, Stepney, Rosie and the list goes on and on!

ClearwtaerMK2

What is with the narrow gauge engines being made by bachmann? It's really getting old! >:(