Thomas&Friends Ho&G scale Predictions 2012-2015

Started by TCTF, June 03, 2011, 07:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMonk

For HO I am guessing that for 2012 we will have Duck, as we have gotten 3 characters from Season 2 for 2011.

I am hoping that we will also get Trevor and Spiteful Break Van for 2012 too. *Finger crossed*

DinoNTrains

Quote from: ShadowMonk on July 05, 2011, 09:24:27 AM
For HO I am guessing that for 2012 we will have Duck, as we have gotten 3 characters from Season 2 for 2011.

I am hoping that we will also get Trevor and Spiteful Break Van for 2012 too. *Finger crossed*

I hope you're right, although I myself have doubts on the Spiteful Break Van. But who knows? I hope they release Oliver and Toad, and maybe even a freight car/wagon with a removeable gravel load.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TheJJ

My hopes:
HO Engines
2012: Duck and Rosie (If Duck does return I feel it would be smarter to already have a product ready instead of waiting til the next year),2013: Oliver, 2014:Hiro, (Now for 2015 I would like the returns of some clasic Diesels) So 2015: BoCo and Daisy
LS Engines
2012: Emily(most likely here), 2013: Toby or Diesel or Rosie, 2014: Rosie or Diesel or Rosie, 2015: Diesel or Toby or Rosie (I asume one LS will be released per year)
HO Rolling Stock
2012: Red Branchline Coaches, 2013: Toad, 2014: The BrakeVan Sparks is looking for ;) and 2015...idk...
Anything else...Surprise us Bachmann!!!!

DinoNTrains

Quote from: JJ96 on July 10, 2011, 02:53:22 PM
My hopes:
HO Engines
2012: Duck and Rosie (If Duck does return I feel it would be smarter to already have a product ready instead of waiting til the next year),2013: Oliver, 2014:Hiro, (Now for 2015 I would like the returns of some clasic Diesels) So 2015: BoCo and Daisy
LS Engines
2012: Emily(most likely here), 2013: Toby or Diesel or Rosie, 2014: Rosie or Diesel or Rosie, 2015: Diesel or Toby or Rosie (I asume one LS will be released per year)
HO Rolling Stock
2012: Red Branchline Coaches, 2013: Toad, 2014: The BrakeVan Sparks is looking for ;) and 2015...idk...

Totally agreed on that.

TheJJ

I'm just really pulling for Duck, Toad, and Oliver....anything else would be icing on the cake.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: JJ96 on July 17, 2011, 09:56:56 PM
I'm just really pulling for Duck, Toad, and Oliver....anything else would be icing on the cake.

You said it

deviousdiesel10

Bachmann should make Duck! They could easily re-use the Donald/Douglas chassis.They would probably make a forturne off of just him.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: deviousdiesel10 on July 18, 2011, 12:19:23 PM
Bachmann should make Duck! They could easily re-use the Donald/Douglas chassis.They would probably make a forturne off of just him.

Here here! Now if only we could convince HiT that they should have Bachmann make Duck.

TheJJ

I mean really Hit your just allowing Bachmann to make you money what's so hard about that?
My hopes(updated):
HO Engines
LS Engines
HO Rolling Stock
(But if its possible to make a Gordon or Henry I'd perfer those over a Rosie or Diesel).

branmas

for stuff that are like accesories for the engines id like the snowploughs please(for ho).

7029cluncastle

HO
2012: Duck, Oliver, Red coaches and Toad
2013: I hate to say it but i can see Bash, Dash and Ferdinard being made, they are appearing quite a lot now
2014: Rosie, Bo-Co, Den and Dart (i know hornby are making Dart but its going to be major expensive compared to the bachmann stuff and the chassis is terrible it has a scalextric motor in it and will go like a bat out of hell!)
2015: Maybe, just maybe, they could start the Narrow Gauge locos, Skarloey, Mighty Mac, Peter Sam etc. could be a market for them, not just in the USA but would certainly be popular in the UK.
G
2012: Toby
2013: Edward
2014: Diesel
2015: Duck.
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

branmas

well maybe N scale instead even though that means i wont be able to get the( :( )but they should make them is N scale.

7029cluncastle

Tomix started to make the standard gauge engines. thomas, percy, james and henry were made i think. gordon was in the process but nothing has been heard from them since announcing gordon a couple of years ago.
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Gordon is on there product list for this year, I'm not joking peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D if they make edward I might collect the range, now I assume we are all well aware of what Gordons gonna come with (a green and white express brake coach with compisite coaches sold separetly) so if they make an edward I would like to see him come with a brown salt van with a face and a oil tank and 2 more truck packs with 2 trucks;
one of them would come with an ordinary truck with a face and a brown salt van with a face
the other one would come with an ordinary truck with a face and an oil tank
it would be awesome to see that happen

BillingsRR