Old school electrical/electronics

Started by richg, June 07, 2011, 04:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richg

The subject heading might get some to look at this thread.

In the HO forum, Jonathan has been talking about "Old school electrical".
Below is a link to a lot of this some of you will be interested in. Store the link in Favorites even if you do not work at this level of electrical/electronics. Never can tell if someone you know could use the link.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~rpaisley4/CircuitIndex.html

Rich

jonathan

Just the sort of info I need now and in the future, when I feel like getting a little crazy.

Thanks, it's stored.  I look forward to a good perusal.

Regards,

Jonathan

jsmvmd

Dear Rich,

Great tip !  Someone had found this a few years ago, and I downloaded it and promptly forgot it !  Very good information and practical.  Thanks a million !

Best Wishes,  Jack

richg

Quote from: jsmvmd on June 14, 2011, 02:27:36 PM
Dear Rich,

Great tip !  Someone had found this a few years ago, and I downloaded it and promptly forgot it !  Very good information and practical.  Thanks a million !

Best Wishes,  Jack

Glad to help.
Suggestion, back up your Favorites if you use IE. Bookmarks if you use Firefox.
Both browsers have back up capability but with a Flash Drive, if the PC hard drive completely fails, you still have all the links.
I have my bookmarks backed up to a external Flash Drive so if my PC ever fails, I still have all my links which are probably over 300.

I also have a laptop for mobile use and I use the Flash Drive to periodically update the laptop browse.

I went one step further about seven years ago. All my files on my main PC are backed up to an external hard drive and I have maybe 4GB data accumulated.
Just like locos, you can never have to many locos or too much back up capability.

Rich