News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Password troubles

Started by The Chazzter, June 30, 2007, 10:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chazzter

Dear Bach-man,
(I sent you a pm about this, but I am not sure if it got sent or not and I am sorry if this thread is bugging you or anything like that)

As you can probably tell, it is me Chazoroni, I haven't been online for a while because my computer wasn't working well, and my mom has cancer and me and my family have been taking a lot of care of her. :(

Anyways while I was away, I lost my account (The Chazoroni one) I was trying to get my password back earlier, and I never got the email with the password.  :(

That was when I came up with this account, I apoligize for creating a second account, but I don't know your email and I couldn't think of another way to contact you except by the forum or by pm, and I don't think the pm got sent.  That was when I decided to create this account. 

Please let me know if there is a way I can get my old account back, if there isn't, then is it okay with you if I please use this account instead sense I will be getting a new computer soon?

Thanks!
-Chaz

the Bach-man

Dear Chazz,
I've deleted both accounts- now you can start over.
Best to your Mom...
the Bach-man

Guilford Guy

:( Sorry mate, hope she recovers quickly. You never know what they might discover in the next short while.
Alex

Thomas

i have a sittution like that in my family :'(wish your mom best of luck ;)

Frog Pulling Team

I feel your pain... almost
Ya see I lost my uncle Bud back in 2005 and today there are times when I am working in my shop and see something that reminds me of him I'll just sit down and ball.  Its really hard for me to cope with but I know my uncle is in a better place. :'(

Hoople

-Hoople-

Modeling UP, SP, and D&RGW in colorado between 1930 and 1960.

GIVE US HARRIMAN STEAMERS BACHMANN!