News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas & Friends - Large Scale

Started by jgallaway81, June 16, 2011, 03:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgallaway81

With three engines, and a series of cars already available, is there any hope for a fourth engine?

I have four kids, and the first three got Percy, Thomas, and James respectively, but I'm lost as what to get our son who was born last month. I'm thinking Edward would be a good other engine, or for maximum investment potential, either Bill & Ben or Donald & Douglas.

Is this possible?

darkdaniel100

Emily's Coaches were recently released by Bachmann so you can guess on which engine I would put my money on as being "next" !

MAELLIS

Even though I'm an keen RGS 1.20,3  fan I just had to get the Large Scale Thomas who has now been followed by Percy and James. We ran Thomas and Percy at a local exhibition here in Norway and the kids loved them !

A suggestion from me for future items would be Toby and Henrietta. I must add that I found these these models to be very well constructed and well worth the price. They are ideal for kids and would seem to be made for running in the rain.

jgallaway81

Toby/Henrietta isn't a bad idea either. Another idea might be three plain "Annie" coaches with the celestory roofs as a pack for James to pull.

Having said that, could I possibly ask for Murdock? a bright orange 2-10-0 would be an awesome attention-getter/conversation starter.

glennk28

some might consider this heresy, but the oldest might be approaching the age for a Big Hauler--    gj

jgallaway81

Actually, I hate to admit this, but the 2-10-0 was for daddy, lol!

Mark Oles

Jason,
Based on Misty Island Adventure,  you need a 3 truck Climax named Ferdinand.  Bachmann just re-released the climax, so you're all set.