News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas' Amtrak Trip

Started by SodorAdventures, July 05, 2011, 08:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SodorAdventures

Hello all,

Due to some complaints on where to put this, I will be placing this in its own topic. I am going to be taking an Amtrak trip from Chicago to San Francisco and would like to tell you a little info about it! It is a 2 1/2 day trip from Chicago (Union Station) to Emeryville, CA with transfers to San Fran. We have rented a roomette aboard this trip, with 2 beds and 2 chairs. I am REALLY excited, but dont know how to tie thomas in with the trip. Also, PM me if you live in the San Fransico area, and would like to say hi! IAny advice for the trip, amtrak, would be greatly appreciated! Oh, and I have some second thought because of the accident on the SAME train a week or so ago. Thanks!  ;D

-Sodoradventures, CEO SA Productions.
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

BillingsRR

Don't let the accident spook you. Amtrak is safe. You can take pictures of your HO Thomas at the stations, in the dinning car, looking out the window, etc.

Cheeky_ULP

Look around for local Day out With Thomas' along the route. If not, then there's no need for the thread since you're just trying to discuss your unrelated trip in a Thomas forum, when it could go in the General Discussion.

It does sound like a fun trip though! The accident shouldn't be a concern.

SodorAdventures

Quote from: BillingsRR on July 05, 2011, 09:12:11 PM
Don't let the accident spook you. Amtrak is safe. You can take pictures of your HO Thomas at the stations, in the dinning car, looking out the window, etc.

Thanks! That is a Great idea!

And, I was only alittle worried, not too much. ::)

Quote from: Sparks on July 05, 2011, 10:16:52 PM
Look around for local Day out With Thomas' along the route. If not, then there's no need for the thread since you're just trying to discuss your unrelated trip in a Thomas forum, when it could go in the General Discussion.

It does sound like a fun trip though! The accident shouldn't be a concern.

Actually, I think there may be one San fran. Thanks!

OH, and thanks for advice!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

PasqualeCS96

Have a good time on your trip and dont worry about any accidents.