News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Empire Builder Set Item #4401

Started by macytrains, July 06, 2011, 05:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macytrains

I got this train set when I was a kid but do not remember exactly when.  Empire Builder locomotive with tender and 8 cars and 3' track oval.    Can anyone tell me something about it?   When it was made.   What it might be worth?  Thanks.

ACY

Your set has been in production since at least the early 1990's to present, but the set has changed over the years. Without any more information like a picture of it or any details that allow me to narrow it down a bit I can only say this: if your set was made before the late 1990's it is worth about $30 including shipping assuming everything is in mint condition, if it was made after the late 1990's until the mid 2000's then it is worth about $35 including shipping, and if it is from after the mid 2000's to present it is worth $40 including shipping. These prices assume everything from the set is included and in mint condition, that means nothing from the set was ever used and the track is still clean.

cats2287

Well it is still being made today and the normal price is 127.00 So maybe around 250-300