News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Official New Items Flyer

Started by J3a-614, July 09, 2011, 02:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J3a-614

For Thomas fans in HO, three locomotives, including two black steamers that happen to be my personal favorites in that world (and I'm anything but a Thomas fan).

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/2011_NMRA.pdf

MetaDude27

SWEET!!! ;D ;D ;D Thanks for the update! November, huh? I was hoping for an earlier date, but at least we have an official confirmation. *Starts writing a Christmas wish-list* :P

Cheeky_ULP

Seems the Windmill is a prototype, just like when Bachmann showed the orange Tidmouth Sheds.

And interesting that the Tar tanker isn't a CGI design (do they even have one?). I think this confirms that Bachmann will use the classic era for reference if there isn't a CGI reference.

BillingsRR

Looks nice. The windmill is interesting. If that is the real product, a little brown paint could do the trick. At least this one moves and will catch peoples attention. I didn't know Bachmann was releasing the TAR Wagon this year. Knapford looks good too.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: BillingsRR on July 09, 2011, 04:30:28 PM
Looks nice. The windmill is interesting. If that is the real product, a little brown paint could do the trick. At least this one moves and will catch peoples attention. I didn't know Bachmann was releasing the TAR Wagon this year. Knapford looks good too.
It's the "first engineering test shot." Tidmouth Sheds had the same note when it was shown being orange and yellow.

PasqualeCS96

Its nice the Tar tanker is being released, even better its in its classic form. ;D

BillingsRR

PerfectPercy

I find it interesting that all three new engines are priced the same when they are different sizes. Is there something special about Diesel that puts him out from the rest?  :P

therailwayinspector

The windmill looks interesting. Hornby did that one some time ago but is stopped now- but this working one looks interesting. I might actually get this building.
November for the engines now then? Well, at least we'll be getting  them.
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Sparks on July 09, 2011, 05:01:22 PM
Quote from: BillingsRR on July 09, 2011, 04:30:28 PM
It's the "first engineering test shot." Tidmouth Sheds had the same note when it was shown being orange and yellow.

Yea, its still in its enginnering stage! So, just the three D's in november, no tidmouth or windmill. Still, the three D's are very genrous of Bachmann! I hope we can add a fourth D soon. ::) Oh, and yay! They are keeping the tar tanker the orginal style in large scale! I am excited to see all the new engines Bachmann put on the table!

EDIT: Oh, shoot! I didnt see the release dates for the acessories were 2011, too! Oh man, I have alot of stuff on my Santa list! ::)
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

DinoNTrains

Quote from: J3a-614 on July 09, 2011, 02:57:21 PM
For Thomas fans in HO, three locomotives, including two black steamers that happen to be my personal favorites in that world (and I'm anything but a Thomas fan).

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/2011_NMRA.pdf

Wow, this is cool! Thanks for the link. :)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TheJJ

First of all let me say I'm back!!!!! ;D
Due to computer problems, multiple groundings, and family trouble (May I ask that wherever you are you have amoment of silence). Now lets get serious. First of all I am extremely glad they D, D, & D are announced for November. Will they arrive or be pushed back is still debatable. As for the Large Scale its great that they have Emily's coaches but I would have preferred to see a Rosie, Toby, or Diesel before coaches. Plus they still never announced Emily and altough they probably will wouldn't be easier just to put the price and a "[No Image Avaliable]" . And on another note I can't wait to get the Windmill. Its such a well known destination.

Cheeky_ULP

Also, the Tar Tanker is in its classic form because it has no CGI form...! Just a reminder.

The windmill is due December.

Mulfred

Bring on November :D Windmill looks grand for a protype pic. And I'm probbaly the only one but I wasn't aware till this morning when I downloaded the flyer that there was gonna be a large scale tar wagon

shining time

long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways