Normal Stock converted to Thomas stock

Started by 7029cluncastle, July 19, 2011, 01:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7029cluncastle

I was thinking earlier, a lot of these requests in wishlists will proberly be ignored, so why not have a go yourself? Faces wouldnt be hard to do, get some milliput and mould faces, then stick them on the desired stock. An easy one would be spitful brakevan, get a bachmann UK 20 ton brakevan and mould a face on the one end, job done! There are others that are easy while sme more could be a little difficult, Harvey, Lady etc. I am going to attempt the prototype on which Harvey is based on though, hopefully it will turn out alright.
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

DinoNTrains

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

branmas

good luck 7029cluncastle. mind if i just call you clunc?

7029cluncastle

I think the Great Western Railway would get offended with Clunc ;) Kenny will do fine! :D
When i eventually get the project started i will post progress and such like on here for you all to see.
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

J70

It's pretty easy to make stuff yourself once you learn a thing or two  ;)

Jack

Anthony P2

nice van.  ;) where did you get the face from?

DinoNTrains

Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

PasqualeCS96

The face for the van is it wooden or tomix?

ClearwtaerMK2

That face is from some rare TTTE product & 7029cluncastle,Milliput can also be used to make some locomotive body parts & details.

7029cluncastle

Jack, your Rheneas is the ERTL model correct? I have one of them awaiting a motor so least i know it has been done! I also have a Rusty awaiting a motor too.

ThomasFan247

No, the face is only ERTL. I'm pretty sure he used an 009 Dolgoch model?  :)