News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Official New Items Flyer

Started by J3a-614, July 09, 2011, 02:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

branmas

well, better tell mum! *rushes around to find paper* finds paper* tells mum the three D's are out November* *writes Christmas list*

DinoNTrains

Quote from: JJ96 on July 10, 2011, 02:30:40 PM
As for the Large Scale its great that they have Emily's coaches but I would have preferred to see a Rosie, Toby, or Diesel before coaches. Plus they still never announced Emily and altough they probably will wouldn't be easier just to put the price and a "[No Image Avaliable]" .

Keep in mind that HO Emily was release after her coaches were, as far as I'm concerned.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

"November, huh?"
that means they've been pushed bbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, because they were meant to be here in august (or at least donald and douglas were . . . wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :'( :'( :'( :( )

DinoNTrains

Quote from: Captain Jack Sparrow fan 98 on July 22, 2011, 09:43:15 PM
                                                                                                       "November, huh?"
that means they've been pushed bbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, because they were meant to be here in august (or at least donald and douglas were . . . wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :'( :'( :'( :( )

Don't feel too bad. After all, since they're being released in November, they'll be here in time for the holiday (i.e. Christmas)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)