News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

mining kit,cars

Started by petertoot, July 23, 2011, 08:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petertoot

hi,this might be one for loco bill,do bachmann still make this kit,thanks,peter in ozz :) :)

Loco Bill Canelos

Hi! Peter,

The mining cars were never made as kits that I know of.  There were the wood side, side dump mine cars and the V Dump mine cars.  At one time Bachmann made a kit which I think had a mine head and two mine cars.  I can't seem to find the Bachmann Number for it right now.   Wade Colyer will have it and might get it quicker than I can. I will keep looking,

Bill
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

Wade Colyer

Hi Peter:

The 92501 mining kit was made in 1998 and had a mine head kit and 3 92502 green dump cars with plastic wheels. They still show up on EBAY but the newer cars are nicer.

Wade

petertoot

HI WADE,LOCO BILL,I HAVE 4 OF THE NEW BROWN CARS,NICE RUNNERS,I JUST WANTED TO SEE THE MINE HEAD,OR BUY ONE IF I SEE ONE,THANKS GUYS,PETER ;D ;D ;D

Wade Colyer

Sleeping Bear

http://cgi.ebay.com/MINE-STRUCTURE-KIT-ORE-CAR-Bachmann-G-Scale-Large-Grdn-/160630449670?pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item2566522606      Was just lookin through ebay and found this....remembered someone was looking for one  Later All....S.B.
"If at first you don't succeed....Get a bigger hammer"

petertoot

many thanks,sleeping bear,will see if he will post to aussie,again thanks to all you folks in the usa,peter ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D