News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Never Ending story...

Started by 7029cluncastle, July 26, 2011, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7029cluncastle

I had a thought earlier, i was reading the 'where is sodro?' thread and thought about doing a thread where a story can be written. Here are the rules: your part of the story should be no longer than 10 lines, you should make sure the storyline is nothing rude, no silly business like thomas eat an ice cream etc, you cannot post twice in a row (let someone else have a go!) and make sure it will join onto the section before your post without and confusion or delay. Ok i will start off:
Oliver was shunting at Knapford yard, he was making a train ready for Edward to take to the mainland. Sir Topham Hatt came over to see him.
'Oliver, once you have finished here, i would like you to go to the quarry and help Bill and Ben', he boomed.
'Wheres Mavis?' Oliver enquired.
'She is being repaired after having too much dust from the quarry go into her radiator', he replied.
'Right ok sir, i will be there right away!' Oliver beemed.
Sir Topham Hatt then left for the station. Edward soon arrived to take the train. Once he had gone, Oliver set off for the quarry.

Okay, whos next?  :)
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

DinoNTrains

At the quarry, Oliver saw the twins brawling over who's line of trucks was whose. "That's mine!" they said to each other.
"Stop arguing, you two," chuckled Oliver. "Now, we can shunt these trucks the Great Western Way, or the Wrong Way."
"The Great Western Way sounds fun," said Bill.
"Yeah," said Oliver. Then the quarry manager arrived. he told them that BoCo was coming to take some stones to Brendam Docks.
"Let's get to work then," said Oliver.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

therailwayinspector

The engines set to work shunting trucks. But Bill and Ben were rough with the trucks.
"Ready, steady... go!" They cried, and bumped them roughly.
"Ooh! ooh! Ooh!" cried the trucks. The twins laughed.
"DO the job properly you two." Scolded Oliver.
"You sound just like Fergus." Teased Bill.
"Lighten up and have some fun!" Joked Ben
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

TheJJ

*CRASH*
BoCo soon arrived BoCo: "Where are my trucks of stone? Bust my buffers Oliver what happened!?!" He said looking at Oliver derailed.
Oliver: "They are NOT Great Western" He said shuddering.
BoCo: "Well I better go get Rocky and Har...*Oliver interupts*
Oliver: "They went to to get them"
BoCo: "Okay, well I see the cars over there in the sidings,...I hope all goes well Great Western".
Then from seemingly no where Arry and Bert oiled up.
Arry: "What happened Lil Oly? Forget that you go on the trancks NOT OFF" Bert: "Good one Arry!"
Oliver: "Go away! Besides its not my fault"...

branmas

arry: "well we'll help you out." said arry sarcasticly
bert: "yeah." said bert being sarcastic
*CRASH*
arry and bert rammed the mess and ended up on top of oliver!
arry: "uhhhhhhh." said arry comfused.
oliver: "well you didnt do it the great western way!" oliver mumbled with stones in his mouth.

7029cluncastle

Bill and Ben were soon on their way back to the quarry with Rocky.
'I dont think we should have teased him about the great western way' Ben sighed.
'Your right, it was very silly of us' Bill added, looking ashamed.
The twins carried on, but just around the corner was Toby. His driver and fireman were hearding some sheep that had strayed onto the tracks.
'Bother' Bill said, 'please hurry, we have to go rescue Oliver'.
'You canot rush sheep', snapped Toby.
The twins waited patiently for the line to be cleared.
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

PasqualeCS96

Just then Donald and Douglas appeared with a train of cattle cars.
Donald: Were are here to pick up the sheep.
Douglas: Farmer McColl has been worried sick about them.
Delighted, Bill and Ben set off once again to the quarry to help clear, perhaps, the worst accident in Sodor history.

TheJJ

When Bill and Ben arrived at the scene they saw how it truly was the worst accident in history.
While digging for stone Thumper caused an avalanche of rock to cover the three engines and their crew.
All of the sudden a muffled "H..el..p" cam from behind the rocks. Bill and Ben were unaware of who it was.
But they then realized there was no way Rocky could clear this up all by himself.
So Bill and Ben raced off to the Search and Rescue center.
They alerted Harold of the situation ad he went to find as muchhelp as possible.
Along the way Bill and Ben raced down the main line! But the massive amount of heat and harsh weather condition ruined the track.
And since Ben was leading he derailed himself. "BOTHER"
Bill: " Got to go...I'll send help!"
Ben "Don't leave me alone on the main liiiinnnne........GGGGGoooRRRddddooooNNN!!!!"

DinoNTrains

Ben's fear proved to be correct; Gordon was thundering down the tracks witha 5-coach express. He saw Ben.
"OOOOHHHHHH!!!!" groaned Gordon. "Get out my way!" and he slammed on his brakes. Thankfully, he stopped just in time
"Phew. If you hadn't stopped, I would have been sent to the scrapyard," joked Ben. Gordon simply fumed and let off steam angrily
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

BillingsRR

On the other side of the Island, several diesels from the Other Railway were trying to sabotage the North Western Railway......

Anthony P2

it was a cold, wet, rainy night. In an old shed a class 44 was just about to fall asleep. The shed had missing holes in the walls and the roof leaked in several places making it easy for the rain to come in. The class 44 didn't care one bit, at least it was a place to rest for the night then it's homeward bound in the morning. A shadowy figure rolled up beside him.
"ah it's been a while."
"yes it has, D199"
"well what do you want?"
"I want you to help me destroy the North Western Railway once any for all!"
"that's what you said last time and the time before that and..."
"No but this time my plan will work!"
"You also said that when you took over the Steamworks, that plan failed too"
"Yeah well i don't have thows stupid shunters. lets just have a moment of silence for Splodge. Den and Dart, forget about them, they are as evil as 12 year old pickles."
"oh but you have Diesel, Arry and Bert."
"and D261, D40125 and you, Spamcan. Speaking of the twit he should be here by now, but that's what happens when you travel 15 miles per hour"
"oy!"
"don't worry I feel we can take it over with some more of our friends ask the others, spread the word, the North Western Railway will be ours!" *cough* *cough*
"looks like you need a trip to your Dieselworks"
"Yeah, sure, come with me D199 and plot our plan with the other diesels"
Diesel had finally cought up to Diesel 10.
"Come on you, to the Dieselworks!"
"But we just got here and our rods ache"
"O cry me a river full of Holy Water!"
And off they went into the darkness of the night to plot the end of the NWR.

MetaDude27

Back on Sodor, Bill arrived back at the quarry to see workmen doing their best to excavate the three engines.
When enough rock and broken freight car had been cleared, A cable was hooked between Bill and Oliver, and Bill pulled as hard as he could in order to free Oliver.

"HEAVE!!! HEAVE!!!" cheered Harold.

"I'm heaving! I'm heaving!" cried Bill.

At last, Oliver came loose, and Bill stopped for a brief rest.

Just then, Duck came up the track. "*Whew*, thank goodness you're all right," he said. "I came as fast as I could when I heard the news."

"Oh dear! I almost forgot!" exclaimed Bill. "Ben's derailed on the main line. We got to help him, too!"

"We still need to pull out Arry and Bert!" said Harold.

"In that case, leave Ben to me!" said Duck. "Don't worry, Bill, I'll be gentle with your twin. You have my word. Oliver, get yourself a well deserved rest."

"Thanks, buddy," said Oliver.

And with that, Duck set off to find the breakdown train, while the workmen got back to excavating the two diesels.

TheJJ

Ben: "Well its about time!"
Duck: "Sorry for the delay, but don't worry I'll have you back on soon enough"
**Random Breaktrain noises"
Ben: "Thank you"
Duck: "No worries I onlydidwhat's right...or the Great Westernly thing to do"
Ben: "WE GET IT ALL READY!! You and Oliver constantly talk about how good it is to be great western no wonder all the other engines find you annoying!!!"
Duck: "FINE IF YOU ALL THINK WE ARE LIKE THAT MAYBE ME AND OLVER WILL GO TO THE MAINLAND!"
**and he rushed away to get Oliver**
Ben: "Duck...GREAT WESTERN...Come back!"
**and he raced after him***
Duck eventually got Oliver and then they went to some abandoned sidings so they wouldn't be found til their escape...they waited...
Ben rushed in to Knapford at its busiest hour to round up a search party unfortunately most of the engines were busy but his driver found the engine schedule and was able to make a serch party out of Ben, Hank, Bill, BoCo, Percy, & Harold.
***back in the sidings***
Oliver: "Duck its cold here... can't wego home to our better sheds"
Duck: "No theyy disgraced our Great Western heritage we our going to OUR real home"

MetaDude27

Just then, Donald and Douglas pulled up next to them.

"Hmph, I suppose you're going to turn us in?" asked Duck.

"Of course not," said Douglas. "Even though we may not entirely agree with what you're planning, we've decided to come, too. We Little Westerns must stick together."

"Plus," included Donald, "A larger group will help you avoid being scrapped."

"Scrap?!" exclaimed Douglas, "Uh, on second thought maybe we better..."

"Don't you dare back out now, Mr. Douglas!" said a voice from behind Douglas.

"Toad?" said Oliver, "Is that you?"

"Ah, he made me bring him along," said Douglas.

"Well what did you expect?" said Toad, "Surely, Mr. Oliver, you didn't think I'd let you go to the Mainland alone, now did you?"

"I wasn't alone. Duck was with me."

"Oh, you know what I meant!"

"So when do we leave?" asked Donald.

"Well, now is about as good as it's going to get," said Duck. "Let's go."

So the four engines started off on their journey, although they all wondered if it would truly be worth it.

PasqualeCS96

Meanwhile on the other side of the island the diesels were divising a plan on how to get revenge and not just the NWR but all of Sodor. If their plans were to go into action, then the four Great Western Engines would never make it home..