News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Never Ending story...

Started by 7029cluncastle, July 26, 2011, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Splatter:"Oh yes, ever since diesel 10 abandoned us and left us to die in an abadoned scrapyard on the mainland we've wanted REVENGE >:( >:(
The steam engines took some long consideration about this

Gordon arrived at knapford, the fat controller thanked him and got into his car to go to the scrapyards to "save" his railway . . .

7029cluncastle

Duck: well if we all want to bring him down you can join us.
Ben: Are you insane Duck?! We dont know if we can trust these two!!
Then a voice came from through the thick fog.
Mystery Engine: You can trust them, I saw what happened to them after Diesel 10 finally got off the barge back when Thomas was saving the magic railroad.
It was Lady, she had Rusty too.
Lady: We scaped onto the magic railroad when this all started, so we thought we should come and help out!
Donald: Right, we need a plan...Dodge, Splatter, tell us what ya know!
Dodge: Well Diesel 10 plan to trick Sir Topham Hatt has worked, he and Gordon are on their way now.
Oliver: Oh no! We need to warn him and stop him from getting back to Knapford!
Splatter: He said if 'Fatty' does not come he is going to start scrapping every steamie left on Sodor Property!!
Doulgas: Right, I have a plan...

Sorry it went over 10 lines, I just got carried away. Line limited lifted!!
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

MetaDude27

In the morning, the engines met at the entrance to the Misty Island Tunnel.

"You all ready for this?" asked Splatter.

"Hold up," said Oliver, "We're still waiting for Bill."

At last, Bill arrived. "I let Harvey, Flora, and Fergus know of our plan, so they headed off to the Bluebell railway on their own."

"Alright, now are we all ready?" asked Dodge.

"Ready as we'll ever be," answered Duck.

So the cavalcade set off into the long dark tunnel, with Splatter and Dodge in the lead. When they reached the other end, they saw Diesel blocking it.

"Ah, greetings, fellow Class 08's. I assume you found our runaways. What the... and you captured Lady, too?!"

"Correct as usual, Diesel. We'd like permission to pass in order to take these scoundrels to Diesel 10," said Splatter.

"I don't see Arry and Bert with you. Where are they?"

"Oh, uh... they're searching Misty Island's coast for any more convicts," answered Splatter.

"Yyyyeeeeaaahh. 'Searching' the coast. (Heh, heh, heh.)" Put in Dodge.

"Hmm... very well. Carry on, then."

Diesel backed up and let Splatter and Dodge's 'prisoners' through.

"Phase 1, complete," said Douglas, and the cavalcade set off for Knapford.

thomasj219

The group finally reached Knapford just past midnight, they had to go the long route to avoid detection.

Although there were too many of them to go into Knapford and not be seen as there was no cover there.

"I'll go." Said Duck.

"And me." Said Donald

So the others said goodbye and good luck and waited a little over a mile from the station.

Duck and Donald crept along the two lines beside the station and stopped just before the edge of the wall trying to hear if anyone was inside.

"I cant hear anything." Said Donald

"Neither ca... Wait who's that."

They heard a gruff voice say "The Fat controller should be here anytime now as he believed we had the engines, decent people are so easy to manipulate."

It was Diesel 10 "We have diesel teams looking for the steam engines as we speak, they may not be the brightest but they will get the job done... eventually."

Someone grunted in reply "I've even heard tell that Lady was sighted, if its true I can't wait to get my hands.... claw on her." He chuckled.

"And thats basically it, and if I may ask sir what do you intend to do with The Fat controller when he does arrive.

Then a new voice sounded, unfamiliar to Duck and Donald it was high, cold, and clear.

"Thats my business... I do not trust any of my followers especially the diesels as they would not be with me if they had anywhere else to go. They are with me because they fear me... as do you, and I prefer to keep it that way."

The voice seemed to be empty of any human emotion, Diesel 10 said nothing.

"Go and keep an eye on the docks and tell Diesel to patrol the mainline. I'll wait for The Fat controller and I want reports every hour.

"Yes... Boss." Said Diesel 10 and oiled smoothly away.

There was silence for a few moments and then just as the sound of Diesel 10's motor died away Donald and Duck heard a weesh of steam from inside the station.

"It's a steam engine." said Duck "I cant believe it, their leader is a steam engine but who can it b-

"Shhhh." Said Donald "Listen."

The stranger sighed happily and then whispered to himself  "I've waited many years for this, soon all my dreams... and the dreams of my class will come true. The B12's  will rule."

"Alfred." Whispered Donald and Duck together. "What do we do, how can we stop him?" Said Donald.

Duck was about to reply but then both engines fell suddenly silent as they heard Gordon's whistle echo in the distance, they looked at each other horror struck, he was nearly there.

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

then donald and duck saw he was with an unknown tank engine painted marroon with some blue yellow and red as well, it was clear to them this about to go down
"loch sakes what will we do"? Asked donald
"I don't know but it looks like we better get back to knapford"replied duckand the two engines silently crept off

thomasj219

The two engines thought it was quite odd Alfred had another engine there.

"He always works alone." Said Duck.

Then they saw that the maroon, blue, red, and yellow engine was actually just a reflection of a big picture in the station of all the Sodor engines The Fat Controller had put it up as an anniversary surprise.

"I think we're losing it." Said Donald.

"Yeah well." Said Duck "Here's the plan, we go back to where the others are see what're can think up."

They were about to leave when they heard a voice from directly behind them. It was a voice they knew very well.

"What the devil are you two doing here? It's not safe.

It was the Fat Controller.

"Sir." Said Donald and Duck together.

"How did you get here without being seen?" Said Duck "And where is Gordon?"

The Fat Controller smiled. "Who knows this railway better than me, I  made them think I fell for Diesel's bluff and took the old track the. Diesels don't know about, we ran into your group on the way and I told Gordon to stay with them." He said.

"But how did you all make it?" He continued.

"With Splatter and Dodges help." Said Duck.

The Fat Controller looked stunned

"They turned on Diesel 10, but never mind that now." He continued. Everyome you saw are all the steam engines left on Sodor, the rest of the engines have gone."

The Fat Controller looked at Duck and Donald.

"Take me to the others." He said "We'll work out what to do there it's safer."

"Yes Sir." Said Duck "Climb on."

With the Fat controller safely on board the two snuck out of the station and back up the line, as they left they heard Alfred grunt impatiently, they smiled at each other. It was nearly light when they reached the others.

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TheJJ

(FT + Fat Controller)
Duck: Well if Gordon is with the group we better head back...strength in #'s you know.
FT: Richt...right....
Donald: Sir you seem troubled.
FT: Wel no duh...sry donald its just how did this get so out of hand? ... right under our noses
Duck: Sir don't blame yourself...none of us saw it coming.
***on the other side of the island***
Thomas: Shh I can see six lights right outside the shed....new diesels I've never seen them b4.
Toby: Must be the 1st reinforcement squad...9 left...
Percy: What are we going to do?
James: SHUT UP! For one minute pleaase just shut up!
Diesel #?: What was that?
Edward and Henry: SHHHHH!
Diesel #2?: In there.
Thomas: THEY'RE COMING!!!
Diesels: FREEZE
one diesel to another: Call D10 we really caught them...and are on way tothe Scrapyard
***Other side of the diesel's call****
D10: WHAT!......EXCELLENT!!!

7029cluncastle

Back with Duck and the gang, FT was thinking.
'We need to get to Knapford, I need to use the phone' he said.
'I will take you' Bill said, 'I mabe bright ellow but I am small and can slip past the diesel guards'.
'We need to hurry then, I have to contact Mr Conductor and Junior, we need all the man power we can get!' FT replied.
'You better Bernet Stone then too', Splatter added.
So Billl and FT set off quietl for Knapford station...
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

AJWPRODUCTIONS

then a flash of lightning appeared next to Alfred and the engine painted maroon, blue, yellow, and red appeared next to Alfred. "Ah, back so soon Cody" asked Alfred.
"Hmmph just remmember who is boss Alfred" said Cody.
"But of course master" said Alfred.
"I heard lady has been sighted" continued Cody "we can't scrap her or everyone including us dies".
"But of course master, after all; Lady is a magical engine who we all need to stay alive" said Alfred warily before Cody vanished in another flash of lightning.

TheJJ

James: Percy I blame you.
Percy: Hey! You had the outburst! I only asked a question..
James: Like 26 times!!!!
Diesel 3, squad 1: Shut up back there.
Diesel 2, squad 5: Yeah!
Diesel 3, squad 1: Don't repeat what I say! They are my words I'll say them.
Edward: Wow...
***in the corner was a flicker of gold the diesels couldn't see***
Mr. Conductor: Psst Hey, James.
James: Mr. C!
Mr. Conductor: Yes hello to you too, when I go and distract the diesels take the third track over there, I found that it goes under ground and out all the way to Knapford...where Gordon, Oliver, and the other major group is going. Its anunsterdy track so be safe...only you can go....reach Knapford, Reach Sir Topham Hatt and bring the group to save the Steam team.

BillingsRR

On the Mainland, Her Majesty had heard of the attack. She ordered all of the remaining citizens of Sodor evacuated and the bridge connected the North Western Railway to Barrow-in-Furness destrioed to stop the diesels from attack the Mainland.......

TheJJ

Discussion of Diesel 10 and the queen across the bridge....
Diesel 10: SO Queeny your going to cut us off from the main land. I think its because...you are afraid of us...and you have all the reasons to be.
Pinchy: Snap, Snap, Sanp!
Diesel 10: Right! But see our Diesel invasion isn't just on rail....no...you think that we can't more reinforcements here we have bases set up ALL OVER the world.
Queen: Wha...wa...wa..what?
Diesel 10: Planes, boats, LORRIES, all of these things are part of our plan...do we want to hurt humans? No we want them to be enlighted and brought into a future...afuture without Steam...BUT DIESEL!
Queen: Never.
** BOOM** BOOM **BOOM**
Diesel 10: Mark my words...Diesels are not to be reckoned with.
(Now in whispers)
Devious Diesel: Sir,...we have a pro...prob..lem, James has made it to Knapford and they are sending Boat loads of Steamies to Misty Island from the US,  they plan to hit us from behind!
Diesel 10: You have got to be kidding me.

MetaDude27

When James got to Knapford, he informed Sir Topham Hatt of the diesels' plans to scrap Thomas and the others.

"What?!" Hatt exclaimed, "So Diesel 10 never really had the engines captive when he threatened me? That big cheat! Oh, but wait. Now he actually does have them captive, so... We need to get to the scrap yard immediately!"

When Bill, James, and Sir T.H. found the other escapees, they told them what James had said.

"Hmm... I think I have a plan," said Dodge.

At the scrap yard, D199 and Class 40 were preparing to scrap the six engines (Thomas, Edward, Henry, Percy, Toby, and Emily) after they were shunted into place in front of a smelting pit.

"First up, Thomas!" Shouted D199, and he began pushing the cavalcade (with Thomas in the front) towards the pit.

"Hold it!" shouted Dodge, "we have a few more victims for you!" He and Splatter were pushing Gordon, James, and the two Great Westerners in front of them.

"Hmph, alright, but shunt them quickly!" said Class 40, and the two Diesels moved to an adjacent track.

But when Splodge had shunted the four engines with the rest, they shouted "NOW!!!", and Gordon, James, the Great Westerners, and Splodge quickly pulled the captives in reverse away from the smelting pit and to the scrap yard entrance.

"What the...?!" shouted D199, "Sound the alar..." but before he could finish, The Scottish Twins came out of nowhere and shoved him and Class 40 into the smelting pit.

"WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! *gurgles*" were the Diesels' last words.

"HAH!" shouted Douglas, "I've always wanted to do that!" and the twins reversed down the track back to Knapford Station.

BillingsRR

A careless diesel was shunting some dangerous tankers in the munitions yard to bring to Diesel 10. The diesel slammed into one of the cars too hard and the car slammed into several tankers and crashed...........

7029cluncastle

With the steam Team back together, the Fat Controller and Mr C started to think of a way to get rid of diesel 10 and the other diesels...
Mr C: Sugar!
FT: Pardon?
Mr C: Diesels dont like sugar! I threatened Diesel 10 with it when you were on holiday a few years ago.
Percy:I remember, he took off faster than you can say magic railroad, after demolishing half the shed...
FT: So you are saying that sugar will seize their engines?
Mr C, Percy and Thomas: Yes it will!!
Henry: But how are we going to get sugar with the mainland cut off?
Splatter and Dodge: We know of a way! There is a secret tunnel to the mainland, Cody and Alfred used it to get across.
Bill: Lets use that then.
Ben: But surely it will be protected?
???:Don't worry, we can take care of that!
The engines looked to see Mavis, Bo-Co, Salty and Derek.
FT: Good to see you! Now lets get this show on the road!!
Thomas, Percy, James, Duck and Oliver set off for the secret tunnel with Dodge, Splatter, Bo-Co and Salty to  get them through.