News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Never Ending story...

Started by 7029cluncastle, July 26, 2011, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetaDude27

In a dark shed located in an abandoned part of Sodor, Diesel informed Alfred of the recent events. When he left, Alfred began monologuing to himself.

"So, I've lost the steamies to some diesel traitors, and Diesel 10 to a munitions explosion... no matter. With that pathetic clawed mutant out of the way, I'm now in direct command of the Diesel army... well, almost in direct command. But I'll deal with that soon enough. You better run for the hills... Master Cody. MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!"

thomasj219

Unknown to Cody on his way to escape he had caught the eye of the engines hiding in a shed at the scrap yard.

"That's him." Said Duck.

"Is everyone ready." Said Gordon

"As ready as we'll ever be." Said Donald

Cody had chosen to check the situation at the scrap yard before escaping, he edged towards the still open smelting pit stopping just before the edge.

He could see the still burning remains of the diesels.

"Fools." He muttered. "It's nearly time now, soon my diesels will move into  not only the rest Europe but the rest of the world. I will drive out all steam everywhere, and the humans... the humans will work for us for a change, or die." He looked up into the sky. "All for you Peter, my brother, I do this in your name.."

Suddenly he started shouting so loudly that the engines were nearly startled out of silence. "GONE, DEAD, SCRAPPED BY THAT FOOL OF OUR CONTROLLER ON THE MAINLAND MANY YEARS AGO NOW ON THAT DAY I SWORE I WOULD AVENGE YOU, AND NOW I AM, I WILL FIND THEM AND I WILL KILL EVERY LAST STEAM ENGINE ON THIS PLANET... and then myself, for why do we deserve to live and you not?"

The engines looked at each other stunned.

"He's  insane, theres no reasoning with him."  Whispered Duck "Should we?"

"We have to." Said Donald "For every other steam engine in the world, for the greater good."

All the engines looked away, Some had tears in their eyes.

Donald and Duck shot forward, Cody saw them and tried to reverse but it was too late, with one mighty heave from the two engines he was pushed into the smelting pit.

Just before his head was submerged they heard him whisper "Here I come Peter...here I come."

Cody was dead, Donald and Duck looked at the spot in the pit where he had vanished for a whole minute before Duck said. "It's not over yet, we still have Alfred to deal with, he's the boos again now, he'll carry out the plan for his own and possibly even worse ends, he wont care about Cody...he'll probably be glad he's dead actually." Donald silently agreed.

Just before they reversed to the other engines Duck said "Rest in Peace Cody."

Then they went back to the others and all the engines made their way back up the line, no one said anything... no one could.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TheJJ

Gordon: Look!!! Up in the skies....its jets with the words.. "Artic Division" written on it.
Duck: There has to be at least 20!
James: You think that bad look at the coast line! Diesel powered ships!
***BZZZAAAALLZZZ****   Everyone: Junior!
Junior: And! My freind from the old school....Geroge Carlin
Sir Hatt:..the original...
George C: Yes, now its past, present, and future. (G.C.,Mr. C, Junior)
Mr. C: here's my plan CG go to 3 ships on the right. Junior the ones in the middle, me the left. Burst in there and stop those ships dead in there tracks..well technically speaking the water!
***POOF***
Douglas: Well that was sudden.
(from above) FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!
Gordon: Air Raid!...
All the sudden with three bombs they hit the track and D&D, Duck, all the friendly diesels, and James fell off their track in to the shallow bay below them. Luckily the engines were unharmed but had no way to get out.
Duck: GO! The Diesels can't get to us and we'll be fine..just hurry!

BillingsRR

Meanwhile Her Majesty was hurrying around Buckingham Palace when the phone rang, it was the Fat Controller.......

PasqualeCS96

Billy was trying his very best to push all the vechicles of Sodor to saftey. He went down the line and retrieved Caroline. Then all of the suddden he heard the the sound of Diesel motors. "Oh NO!" Exclaimed Mr. Percival. But they were not Sodor Diesels, they were very diffirent. The three engines were all brightly colored engines. "Who are you?", asked Billy. "I'm Wilson. This is Brewster and KoKo. We are from Chugginton, when we heard that Sodr was being attacked of course we had to come and help our Diesel brethern." "Oh no you don't", excliamed Billy. An with one big heave and puff Billy was off with all the vehicles. "After him!", exclaimed Brewster.

TheJJ

(REMEBER FOLKS D&D, Duck, all the friendly diesels, and James fell off their track)
She telephoned the US about the incoming wave of Diesels and was to land. Land Diesels took over Washington DC and Texas while the Rail Diesels took over National Parks like Steamtown and Strasburg. Victor, Kevin, and #475 (aka the engine from Thomas and the magic Railroad). Hank however escaped with the Vice President and headed off to Canada. They knew the Diesels would lose sight of them...for now. Her Majesty called for Harold and he was to take her to as far away as needed.
Sir Hatt: Your Majesty go with Harold now. Send help to the US as well they are our biggest alllies in this.
Gordon: Hey look! Look over there its Henry's Tender!!!!
BOOM
No more Tender!
Gordon: Henry no!
Alfred: Henry YES!...don't worry about him he's fine we just thought scaring you would be better. Bill and BEn! HERE NOW!
B&B: Sry sir...we got them here as fast and sneaky as possible.
Olver: TRAITORS!
Alfred: No. See at first I thought yes. help the diesels destroy sodor and these to were going to help me but the diesels wanted change and I still only want to destroy you and sodor but want to do it alone..without the diesels. Bill and Ben tried to change sides but the chance for power..is too strong. The three of us will destroy sodor but first we must stop these diesels. I bet you didn''t know but those 10 squads are on their way and they all have had a "Pinchy" installed  but D 1O's still has the most powerful one. But for now lets go..and Gordon..if I go down...you'll come with me.
Gordon: Where is Thomas, Edward, the rest of Henry, Percy, and Toby?
Alfred:...Follow me!

jettrainfan

Back in the US, the Diesels that captured Victor, Kevin, and #475 headed east to ohio. The Ohio Central had heard about the attack and panicked. They hid the engines and one went to the CVSR, sense the Alcos were good friends with the steam engines.

4241: Well... the idiots at CSX have finally done it.
800: Na, these guys are from sodor, and are attacking the U.S.
1822: does this mean we can push that dummy Thomas thing into the cuyahoga river?
365: NO! They want steam engines to be scrapped!
1822: oh!
800: never mind, ohio 1293 is hiding at Canton but they captured the others.
365: what about NKP765?
800: hope for the best i guess...

Then a diesel with a claw, painted for CSX's YN3 scheme oiled up.

the diesel: hello brothers, CSX has started a steam program, and its my job to take them with me to Clark Avenue Yard for inspection! Now, where are they?
800: steam engine? Got none.
the diesel raised his claw and started snapping at 800 as he yelled.
The diesel: Tell me where that bloody steam engine is before i get angry!
800: we got none! Now leave before i switch ya back to wherever you came from!
The diesel: fine... but if i come back and find a steam engine... they go on the list.

The diesel rolled away slowly and 800 looked at the others.

800: its worse than we thought... if only we could help the others...
4241: we might....but it may be risky
6777 then rolled up
6777: if its to save our friends for the cutters torch, its a risk we must take!

All the Alcos agreed.... but they didn't notice LOCX 1005 lurking in the repair shop.

1005: once im fixed, Ohio Central 1293 shall be next in line! heh heh heh ak! *cough* *cough* oh...boy *shiver*

( http://www.cvsr.com/roster.aspx < pictures of 4241, 6777, 800, 365, and 1822)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

BillingsRR

Quick question, is No. 475 Strasburg Railroad's No. 475, an ex-Norfolk and Western Connie?

Santa Fe buff

CN noticed it hadn't had a steam program... they decided to start one up to promote new routes and their current customers.

---ONE WEEK BEFORE DIESEL TAKEOVER---

Quickly, in favor of publicity, they decided to purchase some of their steam locomotives back from Strasburg...

--Strasburg Foreman: Excuse me, but are you seriously trying to purchase my equipment?
--CN Foreman: Uh, yep. We are starting and promoting a steam program, and we though how nice it would be if we could have authentic equipment we used to operate years back... I'm sorry for the bombardment, perhaps just a lease?
--Strasburg Foreman: *shacks head* Tell ya what. We can see about an equipment lease... but I don't know. We make money with these locomotives. You better understand our prices don't come cheap.
--CN Foreman: Oh yes, we are willing to pay any lease offer your willing to propose. The promotional train is in a few weeks time, we would LOVE to have one of our steamers going down the main with the business train trailing.
--Strasburg Foreman: Good man. Let's go and get it on paper.

-----TWO WEEKS LATER-----

-> CN Foreman Calls Strasburg <-
- CN Foreman: Yes, um, we were supposed to get our locomotives about 2 days ago, what the h*ll is happening?

- Strasburg Foreman: We just got bombarded... these... locomotives! They came from no where, and stole our steam locomotives! We have no idea what has happened. They appear to be diesel locomotives, of the British sort. CCTV cameras aren't telling us enough right now... We need a search party. It appears the old diesels have... THEY have everything...

- CN Foreman: ... This isn't the end. We'll assist you in any way possible.

- Strasburg Foreman: CSX has been hit in Eastern Ohio... looks like they hit Texas, and West coast too. The whole da*n country!

- CN Foreman: Is there any way to preserve the steam locomotives...?

- Strasburg Foreman: ...it looks grim. Still no reports back from Fort Wayne about NKP 765.

- CN Foreman: Have any other railroads tried to salvage what they have?

- Strasburg Foreman: Reports from CSX say they're trying a steam program, but it looks grim. All their diesels sent out to retrieve the steams come back nearly empty! Nobody knows how this happened... All we can hope for is that we don't see the day of no steam.

- CN Foreman: So, have any groups been organized to strike back on the diesels...?

- Strasburg Foreman: It seems there's a rebel group formed from within CSX in Eastern Ohio...  It also appears there's a task force coming in straight from Sodor Isle... UK. No idea on ETA, but it they should be here soon.

- CN Foreman: Let everyone know, the Canadian National will support ANY and ALL rebels groups against these diesels.

- Strasburg Foreman: Will do.

-> Call Ended <-

With the Canadian National railroad now donating it's own diesel equipment to help rebel groups... it looks like h*ll on US Rails is about to unleash as the Sodor locomotives are inbound...

Cheers,
Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

BillingsRR

Meanwhile in a railroad facility hidden somewhere in Middle America, the Strasburg steamers are hiding with other steam engines from other steam railroads, such as the Western Maryland and Willmington and Western railroads. The United States government built this facility inside a Mount Rushmore to store old steam engines for government projects. The engines are safe there, and will be unharmed.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

But Cody had been trying to trick Alfred (thinking he was there) and had disappeared in a flash of lightning 2 seconds before he (if he was in there) would have been killed. Just then Alfred arrived, with a prisoner called Cecil
"ah Alfred you got Cecil, excellent" he said darkly "DIESELS, CECIL PUSH HIS SORRY TENDER IN THE SMELTING SHED"
"WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" yelled Alfred
"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and that was the end of Alfred
"Thank you master Cody"said Cecil
"No problem" said Cody "Now I can grant your class passage to sodor and some engines will work here alongside the sodor engines"
"WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT"said 3 diesels in usion
"I will have you all scraped now" said Cody as Cecil pushed the diesels into the smelters shed and that was the end of the 3 diesels
"alright, so how do we save the other steam engines" said Cecil
"well this is my plan.................................." said Cody to Cecil
"but we can't do that alone" said Cecil
"don't worry I have some reinforcements........., come on out boys" said Cody
as Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby, Duck, Donald, Douglas, Oliver, Bill, Ben, Lady, along with 3 B12's and 3 members of Cody's class, then Splatter and Dodge.
"AlRIGHT TEAMS MOVE OUT AND TAKE OUT AS MANY DIESELS AS YOU CAN" yelled Cody "THE RISE OF THE LIGHTNING ENGINE BEGINS NOW"!!! And in a clap of lightning Cody disapeared

PasqualeCS96

Harold had flown her majesty to France. From there she flew to New York City to meet with Barack Obama and other World leaders at the United Nations. There the world leaders had already begun the meeting when the queen came in. "The New York Central is being targeted as we speak", said the president,"it's just a matter of time before the Union Pacific is targeted." "So is the the LNER and GWR", interuppted her majesty. "What are we supposed to do?". asked a delegate from Greece."As we speak", began Obama,"a handful of very famous and powerful steam engines are on a barge headed to the Island of Sodor, where we believe thier leader is." "Which ones?", asked her majesty.

thomasj219

Guys if we are gonna do this let the story make sense, read the previous posts and if characters are dead let them stay dead. Cody and Diesel 10 have now been brought back twice.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

jettrainfan

Obama gave a grave look. "Pere Marquette 1225, ohio central 6325, and Canadian national 3254. More engines are being shipped but are currently in storage. we tried to rescue them but British Diesels with claws attacked the troops. According to the troops, they are painted in all Class 1 railroads claiming that they are looking for steam engines for there steam program and will take them to a local yard. Even if they refuse, the diesels still take the steam engines if they find them. We currently have no idea whats going on at Sodor, but this might become a global emergency."

Everyone gasped then started to talk at once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

MetaDude27

Quote from: thomasj219 on August 02, 2011, 01:15:14 PM
Guys if we are gonna do this let the story make sense, read the previous posts and if characters are dead let them stay dead. Cody and Diesel 10 have now been brought back twice.

I second this. Let's just do our best to make sure the pieces of the story fit with what has already been written. Frankly, the story's getting so spontaneous that I can just barely follow it.