News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Installing Revo in anniversary 4-6-0?

Started by Ray Dunakin, January 06, 2011, 01:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Dunakin

I'm converting all my locos to be controlled by an Aristocraft "Revolution" system, and my Bachmann "annie" is next in line. Does anyone have any advice they can give me on doing this? Is there any trick to disassembling this loco in order to access the wiring?

Visit www.raydunakin.com for photos, step-by-step articles and other information about the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Loco Bill Canelos

Email me and I will send you a copy of a powerpoint presentation showing how to do it.  The Annie is easy to convert, but be sure to get one with a working rear headlight rather than the woodburner which does not have one. 
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

jsmvmd

Dear Bill,

Not to highjack this thread, but I have a related question.  I have an Aristo TE that I want to install in the "Indy."  Is the installation similar to the Annie ?  If so, would you please send me the PP presentation ?  Thanks !

jsmvmd at aol period com

Best Wishes,

Jack

Loco Bill Canelos

Jack,

I do not have an indy so I have no idea if it is even remotely like the Annie.

Ray Dunakin

Quote from: Loco Bill Canelos on January 06, 2011, 09:10:43 AM
Email me and I will send you a copy of a powerpoint presentation showing how to do it.  The Annie is easy to convert, but be sure to get one with a working rear headlight rather than the woodburner which does not have one.  

Bill, I'm just now getting to that Annie (had to deal with wife's illness earlier in the year) and I can't find the file you sent me. Would you be so kind as to resend it? My email address is
raydunakin@aol.com

BTW, I will be using track power, not batteries.

Visit www.raydunakin.com for photos, step-by-step articles and other information about the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Loco Bill Canelos

Ray,

I am away from the place I keep that file, it will be about 10 days til I can get to it. I will try to have my son send it to me so I can send it to you sooner.  No promises tho, but I will get it to you NLT than Sep 5th or 6th. 

Glad your wife is doing better.

Ray Dunakin

Loco Bill Canelos

Ray, Mark

I was able to get the pictures from my son and so emailed you the info!!