News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Stepeny or Murdoch?

Started by BigC12, August 02, 2011, 09:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigC12

If there was a new Bachmann, which one of these will it be?
Stepeny the Bluebell engine?
Or Murdoch?
???

AJWPRODUCTIONS

I don't know who it would be and hornby has a good stepny and a good looking murdoch prototype
I don't know who I'd like more if thats what your asking ;D

dog123

you could get a Bachmann thomas repaint it and make a new face.

jettrainfan

Thomas is a E2, or in the TV series, i short E2, Stephany is a terrier, which is about the size of an E2, but he wasn't cut down like Thomas.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

branmas

i think murdoch.
Quote from: Donald and Douglas fan 98 on August 02, 2011, 09:31:24 AM
I don't know who it would be and hornby has a good stepny and a good looking murdoch prototype
I don't know who I'd like more if thats what your asking ;D
please post a link to where you saw it or just post a picture of it, so i can see. thanks.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

7029cluncastle

Quote from: jettrainfan on August 02, 2011, 02:13:16 PM
Thomas is a E2, or in the TV series, i short E2, Stephany is a terrier, which is about the size of an E2, but he wasn't cut down like Thomas.
Terrier's were shorter than E2's. An E2 is the same size as the Bluebell Railways E4 473 Birch Grove, Stepney (and the other terriers, their actual class is called the A1X) is smaller. Bigger than a P class (Bluebell from Thomas) but smaller than the E2 (Thomas)
Hornby's Stepney is now discontinued but you can still find them in certain shops in the UK. Murdoch is due out later this year, using the old tooling of the Hornby 9F plus i think Murdoch will be loco drive, not the old tender drive like Gordon, henry, James and Edward.
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

thomasj219

HORNBY Stepney

HORNBY Murdoch

Both very good looking models, and the HORNBY Stepney is a great runner.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Mulfred

therailwayinspector

I would much prefer Stepney, but I wouldn't mind Murdoch. If you ask me, both are good contenders- they are popular, so will sell well with the fans- Stepney especially now that Hornby have stopped making theirs (the price for theirs was quite high, so didn't go down too well with the buyers I think.)
I have my fingers crossed....
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures