News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Photos wanted of the new Heisler

Started by kcsivils1, July 27, 2011, 12:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcsivils1

Mr. Bachmann,

When you finish your summer travels to the various train shows and have a spare moment, would you be so kind as to post some photos in the gallery of the newly announced Heisler so those of us who will be altering our Heisler immediately upon arrival can begin planning said alterations and obtaining the needed detail parts?!!

Tell Mr. Riley thank you for providing this long requested locomotive.

NarrowMinded

Have you seen this it's on bachmanns facebook page and shows the little "H"

tac

That little Heisler is just such a gem I might have to have one just to look at.

tac
www.ovgrs.org

Anubis

Hi tac,

I wish that I could afford one 'just to have a look at'...... ;D

I guess that they won't run on straight DC, right??

Thank you.

:)
There is no such thing as a Part Time Obsession

NarrowMinded

All Bachmann locomotives will run on DC even the ones with decoders are set to run on DC, i might also say i add decoders to every loco i get now and set them to run on DC they all seem to run better that way Dc or dcc

Oops After reading the post below I looked at the photo again I think you are right the price is right for the decoder. I wonder how much the H will be.
NM-Jeff

kcsivils1

I think the price is for the plug and play sound decoder. Bachmann is not going to offer a sound version but is going to offer a sound decoder. I believe the little locomotive is going to come with a speaker already installed.

I wish the Heisler came for such a low price. I would accumulate a fleet over time at that price.