Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Oliver The Great Western

Started by TheJJ, December 02, 2011, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

Oliver the Great Western Engine

Summary:
  He is a well known and well liked from fans young and old. He is #11 and one of the originals from Thomas and Friends.
Oliver was introduced in the episode Escape but was made famous in Toad Stands By. (The episode where he destroyed S.C. Ruffey) He was saved from scrap by Douglas and was making waves ever since in the world of T&F. Known as "The Little Western" he has become close to or just as popular as the other Great Western Duck.

Reasons for Production:
  Oliver was saved by Douglas (as mentioned before) but since Donald AND Douglas are being made people will want to buy this trio.
They would also increase the number of SC Ruffey's sold too because they will want that combo.
Oliver is only a 0-4-2 and will be easier to model rather than another tender engine like Hank.
Since he is so well liked many people will buy him to add to the collection.
Since we have skipped #8 to go on to 9 and 10 I say why not try for 8 and make 11 as well.

Episodes:
   He has been featured in multiple episodes such as Gordon take a shortcut but starred in more of his own.
He has been in Oliver's Find, Toad Stands By, Escape, Busy Going Backwards and many more timeless tales

These are only the important reasons why Oliver should be made.
Tell me what you think of my best review so far. (that is only my opinion)
Anymore reason for production and more detail help would be greatly appreciated.
Enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9GRaAUpcHA&feature=related
;)You all knew with my return a modified Oliver Thread was Needed. ;)

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Knew it was you as soon as I viewed the email, your back + your love of Oliver didn't even need me to look at it for over 5 seconds to know it was you :D ;D.

DinoNTrains

Great review! I too hope for Oliver (and Duck, too)
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TheJJ

An old thread...possible release if Duck is truly confirmed?

Cupix the Azelf

Another reason... he's our Number 11! ;D
It's good to get all the main-numbered engines done as well. ::)
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.