News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The New Never Ending Story

Started by TheJJ, August 10, 2011, 04:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

1.) NO CHUGGINGTON CHARACTERS YOU TRAITORS!! 
2.) Deaths? No...accidents? Yes.
3.) No new characters!
4.) New ideas/don't continue from where the old thread left off. We can still do
5.) NO PLOT CHANGES!!!!  READ THE POSTS THAT COME BEFORE THE ONE YOU ARE ABOUT TO POST!
These rules are only to keep the thread clear, clean, and FUN!
:::::SO BEGIN!:::::

MetaDude27

It was 5:30 AM, and the stars had begun to fade along with the night. Henry was at Brendam Docks waiting to take the Flying Kipper. He was waiting for Salty to shunt the final load of fish into place.

"Ah," said Henry, "it's been quite a while since I last took this train. I forgot how refreshing an early morning run can be. It's just what I need to loosen up my stiff axles."

Then Salty rolled up. "Arrr, everything's in place, matey. Hope you have a pleasant run."

"Thank you. I will!"

When the guard's whistle blew, Henry set off as the first lights of dawn began to shine over the ocean.

TheJJ

Henry Driver's:  Henry you're making record speed. You're probably faster than Gordon with the express.
Henry: Yes, I'm enjoying myself quite well...hope there is no ice I don't know how many times I could get sent to the works before they...
Henry's Driver: Don't talk like that old boy...we've had our share of rough times but it doesn't matter. You're really useful. Me, Sir Topham Hatt, and you know it.
Henry: Driver what is thaAAAATTT!!??!?...JUMP DRIVER!
Henry crashed. Blocks from the viaduct crumbled due to unknown reason. It was a miracle the driver jumped in time. An even bigger miracle that Henry survived. He was taken to the Steam Works put in a special room towards the back of the building. For now they had to replace Henry with Hank...someone had to do the jobs...3 months pasted...without a #3.
Hank: Gordon...its been 3 months...don't you want to see how he's doing?
Gordon:...He's my best friend...I can't see him like this...
Murdoch: Gordon, Hank's right...you got to go see him...we'll go with you...how's 3 o'clock?
***3 o'clock came and the three enfines set off***
Hank: Howdy Victor we'd like to see your special paitent.
Victor: Gordon! Henry's been asking for you!
Gordon: HE HAS! WHY HASN'T ANYONE TOLD ME!?!?!
Murdoch: We were waiting for the right time...

Calebtrain

Then Henry called from the back of the steamworks "Gordon is that you?"
Gordon: "It is me my good friend. How have they been treating you?"
Victor: He has been-
Gordon: I asked Henry!!! Not you!!
Victor: Fine!!! Maybe I'll stop repairing engines!!! I'm going to my shed!!!
Kevin: Do you need a helping hook ignoring them?
Victor: Yes come Kevin.    Then after kevin and Victor left, the workers left too.
Murdoch: Now what will we do? No more engines can be repaired!!!!
Hank: Shucks....
When Diesel heard the steamworks closed he realized this was the opprutunity to have the diesels take over the railway!!!!

Okay I'm new here! I do have a bachmann layout and a series on YouTube if you want to see my layout, my user is Calebtrain.         Next!!! ;D ;D
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

TheJJ

Diesel hurried off to see the others Diesels. They were all planning the same thing. The industrialised version of Sodor.
**back at the steam works**
Gordon: I'm busting in there to see my friend!
BANG!
Gordon:...Henry? Is that you? You...Henry?
Murdoch: Gordon whats wrong? Oh MY GOD!
Hank: Y'all are probablyover reacting. Snicker-doodle-PIE!
Murdoch: Shut up Hank! You're from Pennsylvania why do you talk like you from the south.
Hank: HiT pays good money to keep americans happy.
Murdoch: Oh?
Gordon: SHUT UP!
Henry: Yes its me!

Calebtrain

Henry: Hi guys, I they took my face off to repair my boiler. They were about to screw it back in when Victor quit.
Gordon: Fizziling fireboxes, My best friend won't get repaired because of me!!!
Hank: That about sums it up.
Murdoch: HANK!!!!
       ***Meanwhile across the island***

Diesel 10: The hour is drawing near. The only ones who could stop us are those blasted Great Western Engines plus Edward and Toby.

**********Later in the country side, Duck was chuffing his way to Brendham Docks with Oliver pulling a special goods train.              ( ;D Great Westerns Return)

TheJJ

Gordon: Well...we'll fix him up ourselves.
Henry: Listen Gordon don't fix me up. hide.
Hank: ?
Henry: Before Diesel saw Victor quit. I heard him muttering some plan on the other side of the wall...I heard Great Westerns, can stop, Diesel 10, and Invasion....If you 3 shut up!
SNAP!
Henry: My face is back.
Murdoch: Now come with us!
**Other side of the Island**
Oliver: I'm enjoying this trip quite well...
BLAMO=Duck, Oliver, and Toad were derailed by Arry and Bert, loaded ona flat bed then chained up to be pushed into a shed where only diesels knew about.

7029cluncastle

"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."

Calebtrain

::) It just started in to a bickering match and everyone started arguing and not reading earlier posts so we tried again! ;) Don't be mad as your thread started out well! :)

***back to the story***

Donald and Douglas were shunting cars in the yard for Duck and Oliver.
Douglas: There cars have been ready for hours!
Donald: It's not like them to be late!!!
Douglas: Where could they be? ???

***In the Secret Shed***

Arry: We have brought them to you sir.
Bert: Yes.....
Diese 10: Excellent. But we still need Donald and Douglas and those blasted kettles Edward and Toby. If we try now, They could still outsmart us.
Diesel: I guess that makes sense.....
Arry: We all have work to do. Let's get to it. (Grumbles under breath)

After the diesels left, Duck realised they had forgotten to turn off his steam and had forgotten to block his whistle!!!

PEEEEEEEEEEEEP-PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetaDude27

Shortly after his call for help, Duck heard two engines puff up to the shed. Then they heard the drivers climb down and bust the lock on the shed door. When the doors flew open, there were Edward and Toby.

"Duck? Oliver? What are you doing here?" asked Toby.

"It was 'Arry and Bert," answered Oliver, "Apparently, the diesels are plotting another Sodor takeover. After locking us in here, Diesel 10 said something about capturing you two and the Scottish Twins, as well."

"Hmmm... They must think we'd be the only ones smart enough to effectively defeat them," said Edward, "I'd better go warn the other engines. You three go find Donald and Douglas and come up with a plan to stop the Diesels."

So the engines set off to put a stop to the Diesels' devious plans.

Calebtrain

The engines roared along the tracks to the smelters yard. They knew Arry and Bert worked here along with diesel. They chuffed in to the smelters shed.

Toby: We must find them so we can put an end to their sinister plans.
Edward: Agreed. Where could they be? They wern't shunting in front where they usually do.
Duck: I'm glad I don't work here. I may be Great western, but this place is creepy.
Donald: Och aye!!
Oliver: It's awfuly quiet around here...
Douglas: Too quiet....
Suddenly the doors behind them closed and It was at that moment they all realized this was a trap!!! :o

TheJJ

***Racing to get Duck, Oliver, and Toby were Mavis, Rocky, Splodge, Arry, bert,Derek, BoCo, Salty, Den, Diesel 10, Dart and Diesel***
Edward: They found us! Split up!
***Toby, D&D, Oliver, and Duck went to get 9 and 10 (WITHOUT KNOWING THEY WERE CAPTURED)
Diesel 10: They're splitting up! Mavis, Splodge, Arry, bert,Derek, BoCo come with me we'll get Edward and D&D! The rest of you stop them!
***On the main line now joied with James and Stepney***
Hank: We should spread the word!
Gordon: Yes! Me and Henry will go to Knapford!, James and Murdoch Tidmouth!, Hank an Stepney the Docks!
***split up***
Henry: Gordon, lets do this old pal!
Gordon: Indeed we shall!

Calebtrain

Edward and D&D raced along the mainline raced along the mainline. With the diesels hot on their buffers!
Diesel 10: GRRRRR
Donald: OHMYGOSH FASTER DOUGLAS FASTER!!!
Edward: Everyone on Thomas' branch line! The rails won't be able to hold them!
Soon the rails gave way and Derek crashed down a hill. He could see the chase dissapear in to a tunnel.
Derek: Dang it!! >:(

branmas

Soon Mavis came along and saw Derek down the hill.
Mavis: What are you doing down their?
Derek: I don't know, the tracks just THREW ME OFF!
Mavis: I'll warn the others about the tracks and go get the Brakedown train.
Meanwhile, Gordon and Henry were flying down the tracks when Henry's boiler stuffed up.
BOOM
Henry's boiler had a explosion in it!
Henry: OH NO!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Henry flies around a sharp bend and flies off and tumbles down a hill.
Gordon: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Henry somehow lands on his wheels on tracks at the bottom of the hill.
Meanwhile, Thomas is puffing alone his branchline to begin his run.
Edward and Toby fly down the tracks.
CRASH!!!!!!!!!
Toby runs right into Clarabel causing her to smash!

Calebtrain

Thomas: Clarabel!!! :o Why did you do that Toby? >:(
Toby: I'm sure you have alot of questions, but right now we have to high tail it out of here!
So they left poor Clarabel in a siding and then they raced away pulling Annie. But Edward was starting to lose strength and then he broke down right in the middle of the mainline!