News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The New Never Ending Story

Started by TheJJ, August 10, 2011, 04:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

branmas

Meanwhile, Molly was pulling some Trucks, when the Trucks starting to push her. Then Molly RACED across the Viaduct! Which caused the Viaduct to crumble. Luckily, Molly and her Crew survived, and the Guard jumped in time, but the Trucks fell and crashed to the ground, smashing.

Very wise Duke

Den and Arry with the 4 diesels betraying them they where going to find an extention for the arm on Rocky.
They knew 1 would be at the sodor search and rescue center so they where heading there.
Trouble soon met them.
The Sodor search and rescue center was across the Viaduct.
They saw it and screatched on there brakes and both stopped half on and half off the bridge.
Duke meanwhile had told bert everything and was heading towards the culdee fell railway junction.
The diesel had caught up by the talk.
Duke rounded a bend and took a shortcut to the junction throught the bushes.
The diesel rattled by unnoticing.
Duke had soon informed Patrick and Wilfred
I want Duck, Oliver, Toad, BoCo, Daisy, Diesel 10, Lady, Splodge, Arry, Bert, Stepney, Rosie and the list goes on and on!

branmas

As Molly puffed alone thinking she had her Trucks when her Driver realised they didn't have the Trucks.
Molly: Where's the Trucks?
Molly's Driver: I don't know Molly. I think they snapped the Coupling!
So Molly raced off to get the Trucks not knowing they had broke by falling off the Viaduct. Then Molly's Driver saw Diesel and Arry hanging off the edge! Molly's Driver slammed on the Brakes! And stopped just in time.
Molly's Driver: Diesel! What are you doing!
Diesel: I didn't know that the Viaduct had callasped and started hanging! We were going to get an extension for Rocky and had to cross the Viaduct.
Molly: We could go get it!
Arry: Please go get it.
Molly: But how will we get it across? And where is Rocky?

branmas

Sorry for double Posting but keep it going People!

Calebtrain

Arry: Somewhere in the yards probabbly, and the extension is at the Sodor search and rescue center!
So molly race away to get rocky and the extension, not knowing she was helping them catch Duke!

*****Spencers shed at the mainland******
The steam team, Duck Oliver, Bill Ben, and Donald and Douglas were talking at once!
Donald: What should we do?
Duck: How will we do it
James: Lets move to a forigen country....
Gordon: Dispicible...
Percy: Blah Blah Blah....     (He was only talking to talk!)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

Very wise Duke

Diesel 10 and Diesel where heading along the track when they saw the engines at the shed with Spencer!
Diesel 10: HAHAHA Pinchy's hungry for steamies!
Bill:Yicks!
Ben: What are going to do!
Spencer: The duke and duchess made an escape route that leads to Sodor but if you tack some points it will lead to misty island
James: It's are only chance!
So Spencer in the lead and the steam team Duck, Donald, Douglas, Oliver, Bill and Ben following.
The engines arrived on misty island.
Thomas: We need to split into groups or we will be caught!
I want Duck, Oliver, Toad, BoCo, Daisy, Diesel 10, Lady, Splodge, Arry, Bert, Stepney, Rosie and the list goes on and on!

branmas

Edward: Just to be safe, we should go with someone.
Bill: I'll go to Shake Shake Bridge with Ben.
Thomas: Me, Annie and James will go together to the Sheds.
Edward: I'll go with Spencer to the Log Crane.
James: Why do I have to go with Thomas?
Spencer: And why me with Edward?
Thomas and Edward: Because we chose you!
James and Spencer: But we didn't chose you!
Henry: We big and old Engines deserve to go with who WE want to go with.
Gordon: WHO YOU CALLING OLD!?
Percy: OH JUST SHUT UP!
Bill: Yeah Percy! You're right!
Ben: OH JUST SHUT UP EVERYONE!!!!!!

Very wise Duke

It was dicided.
Bill and ben went to the shake shake bridge.
Thomas, Annie and James went to the sheds.
Edward and Spencer at Old wheezy and He Haw.
Henry and Emily at echo valley.
Gordon and Percy at Misty Island tunnel.
Toby, Duck, Oliver and Toad in the hills and Donald and Douglas at the beach.
The route that the duke and duchess built lead to the top of the hill.
Duck, Toby, Oliver and Toad where silent in a siding behind bushes.
Then Bash arrived as soon as Diesel 10 came out of the tunnel.
Bash: Hello Toby, Duck, Oliver and Toad!
Toad: Run Mr Oliver, Mr Duck, Mr Toby and Mr Bash!

branmas

Then Bash saw Diesel and Diesel 10 coming and he didn't know about the evil plotting.
Bash: Hi Diesel 10! Hi Diesel!
Oliver: Bash, the Diesels are planing to destroy us steamies.
Toby: Lets get outta here!
So they raced along the lines and reached the top of the Hill.
Duck: Good thing now we'll be able to race down the Hill!
So they Raced down the Hill! They flew along the lines leaving Diesel 10 and Diesel to get to the top of the Hill. Soon they were at the bottom racing along the Rails still running from Diesel and Diesel 10.

Very wise Duke

Duck, Oliver, Toby, Toad and Bash collected all the engines + Dash and ferdinand.
They raced to Sodor through the tunnel.
Meanwhile molly had gotten a extenstion for rocky and put den and arry back on the rails. Arry got Rocky and the extension was put on.
Bert was saved.
Duke was going as fast as possible He raced into a siding behind very tall trees and his driver shut the regulator.
2 Random engines: Duke?
Duke: Ivo, Bertram?
Ivo huge and Bertram: Yes?
Duke: glad to see you. Why are you guys here?
Ivo: We almost got caught.
Bertram: So we ran here!

thomasforever1

Back at the skarloey sheds the engines were scared
Skarloey: what will happen to us
Peter Sam: no idea
then they saw a man it was rustys driver!
Rusty: DRIVER!!!!
Driver: yes
Rheneas : get us out of here!
they told him about the diesil take over  he understood so he climed into rusty and reasled all the brakes and headed torward the slate mines

trainguy73

* Meanwhile
On Misty Island the engines were still being chased by Diesel 10 and Diesel
Thomas: wait wait wait
everyone:What
Thomas:why do they get chainsaw attchments
Diesel: Because we're awesome
Thomas: Well shouldn't we get like lightsabers or something
Story Producer Guy: NO ITS NOT IN THE BUDGET!!                                                        Thomas:how much is the budget
story producer guy: five bucks
Thomas: Oh okay
so the chase continued

thomasforever1

Then Thomas had a idea he remembered the track that got him on to misty island in the first place the remembered the points so he raced with the two diesels flowed thomas to the small dock there was a old siding hidden with trees to hid. Thomas went quickly into the siding and the point we changed very quickly just as diesel and diesel 10 came in Thomas hear ed a roar a screech and a splash Thomas went to the scene of disaster the two were still afloat.
Thomas: I must tell the others that we are safe.
Thomas raced a round misty island to tell the engines then as soon as the were on sodor the raced to tell there friends.

TheJJ

This thread has gone to waste..I'll leave it up for 1 more day if no one has interest in it it will be deleted.

branmas

Wait, wait, wait, wait. Can't you leave it up for others to read? IT's ended, but NOT wasted.