News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The New Never Ending Story

Started by TheJJ, August 10, 2011, 04:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivo Hugh

My fault. Delete my post, because despite this being a "Never Ending Story", I ended it. So with that, we can continue the story.
1. Skarloey, 2. Rheneas, 3. Sir Handel, 4. Peter Sam, 5. Rusty, 6. Duncan, 7. Ivo Hugh, 8. Duke, 9. Fred. I am a fan of the Skarloey Railway from The Railway Series.

TheJJ

branmas

Quote from: TheNewLittleEngine on February 06, 2012, 02:33:32 AM
My fault. Delete my post, because despite this being a "Never Ending Story", I ended it. So with that, we can continue the story.
Only you can do that.

Ivo Hugh

Alright, my post has been eliminated. Now can someone please start it up again!?
1. Skarloey, 2. Rheneas, 3. Sir Handel, 4. Peter Sam, 5. Rusty, 6. Duncan, 7. Ivo Hugh, 8. Duke, 9. Fred. I am a fan of the Skarloey Railway from The Railway Series.

Calebtrain

Thomas rattled and roared to tell the engines, who were all hiding at the smelters
Thomas: Of all places you had to pick the smelters?!
James: It was Percy's idea!
Percy: What??????????????????!!!
Edward: I told them not to bu-
Toby: You? It was me!
Thomas was about to get involved when they heard a horn. Diesel 10 raced up! He pushed Duck in to the smelting shed and Duck was hanging on a ledge, his coal bunker facing the edge. (Much like Diesel in MIR)
Duck: HELP!!!!!  :o
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

gwr duck

SO thomas raced in behind diesel 10 coupled up 2 him and puled him away from duck.
he puffed and panted.all the while duck was pushing him from in front :).

thomasforever1

there were a pair of points just out of the sidings percy and james helped thomas pull d10 to the points they stoped with d10 straining at the coupleing  there drivers swicthed the points and u coupled the engines from d10. he shot foward like a engine doing 100 mph. lucky for d10 he hit the scrap meatal with a clangin the pit thomas went to look and laghed

Thomas: Silly Old Diesel you can destroy steam engines this is a preserved railway you can destroy us
Just then gordon arrived with a very bandged head fat controller he gave every diesel a stern word exept boco bear mavis dasiy  and salty.

The next day police went to tell the engines it was safe to come out and the criminals were sent to jail for who took the drivers and fireman of the skarloey railway.